Blue Knights Statement on Rangers Football Club

There are fan groups who still support whyte.

In a way I do too, he's certainly not the devil incarnate that some would like us to think. I'm not naive enough to think he was in this for the good of the club just that his aim and mine as a fan is basically the same thing. HMRC and historic debts and contracts left behind and Rangers to emerge from the other side of insolvency.

We're not that far away from that outcome at this point.

In a way I do too, he's certainly not the devil incarnate that some would like us to think. I'm not naive enough to think he was in this for the good of the club just that his aim and mine as a fan is basically the same thing. HMRC and historic debts and contracts left behind and Rangers to emerge from the other side of insolvency.

We're not that far away from that outcome at this point.

Bit like saying Harold Shipman was great for the NHS because he lowered the waiting list....:wtf:

Brahim , have you read the threads on ££ about Ticketus , Dingwall has his lackies out in force , it's either the Blue Knights and Ticketus or Luiquidation there are no other options according to the fat controller .

He is stating as fact that they own these tickets , when every one else is arguing that there is a massive legal challenge to this .

Threads are getting chopped left right and center that are attempting to ask serious questions of this group.

I was barred from FF some years ago and declined Mr Dingwall's offer to reinstate me when I was Secretary of RST in 2010.

However, what you say does not surprise me.

Even if Ticketus legally own the non-existent season tickets, what are they going to do if fans don't buy them?

Everyone is wondering why the "Blue Knights" would get into bed with Ticketus.

I'd suggest 2 possible reasons:

1. The Administrator's suggestion of the Ticketus deal unravelling and there being no legitimate claim over our assets (season tickets), may well be unravelling. Could it be that this is a stock position that any administrator would take but the reality being tha Ticketus could actually have a strong position?

2. The "Blue Knights" do not have sufficient capital and are forced to get into bed with any willing partner.

I hope neither is the case, that Duff And Phelps are correct and that we can let Ticketus chase Whyte for the £24m but im not sure it's going to work out that simply. The only ones who are guaranteed to do well out of this are m'learned friends.

Everyone is wondering why the "Blue Knights" would get into bed with Ticketus.

I'd suggest 2 possible reasons:

1. The Administrator's suggestion of the Ticketus deal unravelling and there being no legitimate claim over our assets (season tickets), may well be unravelling. Could it be that this is a stock position that any administrator would take but the reality being tha Ticketus could actually have a strong position?

2. The "Blue Knights" do not have sufficient capital and are forced to get into bed with any willing partner.

I hope neither is the case, that Duff And Phelps are correct and that we can let Ticketus chase Whyte for the £24m but im not sure it's going to work out that simply. The only ones who are guaranteed to do well out of this are m'learned friends.

1. Is entirely possible but if that is the case and you are Ticketus why would you join the consortium?

2. I think this is much more likely. None of those mentioned has "serious" money except King and he has his own problems e.g. if you considered that you were "fit and proper" why would you ask the question? However, whilst joining with Ticketus might relieve the season ticket issue in some way, is it likely that they would say give up say half the £24M or put in new money? So how does that help them do a deal? The RST has 50,000 shares (0.08%) and say £100,000+ in Gersave, that won't buy a seat at the table. A long term plan to raise money (such as that proposed in 2010) might do that.