My view on the "Blue Knights"

Very interesting thread, with intelligent thought out opinions.

The points I'd like to make clear are:

I do have trust in Paul Murray but tbh it's instinct mostly obtained from what we know of Paul. I'm usually pretty sharp at spotting the bad ones and instinct tells me he's genuine. Only thing that is questionable is that he wasn't a wee bit quicker in spotting the con man Whyte and may in future not spot the bad ones. Another thing that concerns me is fighting the anti Rangers Brigade - I tend to think we need someone with a bit more biteback as we're constantly under attack from the media etc.

I do have doubts re The RST but that didn't stop me from becoming a lifetime member! You don't throw the baby out with the bathwater - they represent the fans and at the end of the day it's the fans that need to change it into a more open and democratic body!

The BK are just one of the bidders. As far as I can see they have the backing of the fans groups from SaveRangers but I'm sure the other bidders will get their support too (if successful) but it will be conditional on the objectives being met!

People shouldn't get drawn into the personalities the important point is for us the supporters to be aware of all our options - we'll put in over £12,000,000 but it'll only be done if the relevant people are open and answer all of our questions and concerns!

People shouldn't get drawn into the personalities the important point is for us the supporters to be aware of all our options - we'll put in over £12,000,000 but it'll only be done if the relevant people are open and answer all of our questions and concerns!

How can this happen when as a member of the RST I cannot ask a simple question of one member of the trust?

I was banned and my posts removed for questioning one man's view and asking if the RST as a democratic group were going to ask their members for their support.

Some members of the RST board have more interest in themselves than they do serving the members of the trust.

How can this happen when as a member of the RST I cannot ask a simple question of one member of the trust?

I was banned and my posts removed for questioning one man's view and asking if the RST as a democratic group were going to ask their members for their support.

Some members of the RST board have more interest in themselves than they do serving the members of the trust.

Hi mate, send your question to here: rstinfo@rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk