Six Questions for the Blue Knights

What is their manifesto? I've not seen it published?

Sorry, its not been published, but I have seen the details and heard the reasoning behind the topics. Personally, I dont see why they dont go ahead and publish it, as most of it is very good and should appeal to the fans, other than the fact that there are other bidders who may gazump them should they put their cards on the table publicly.

I much prefer their ideas to their members!

Sorry, its not been published, but I have seen the details and heard the reasoning behind the topics. Personally, I dont see why they dont go ahead and publish it, as most of it is very good and should appeal to the fans, other than the fact that there are other bidders who may gazump them should they put their cards on the table publicly.

I much prefer their ideas to their members!

That's good to hear. I do understand why they've not published it though, as you say, the other bidders will only gazzump them

In some ways, I wish the BK's would just shut up!!!!

I believe that their proposal is fairly weak, and are trying their best to get the fans on board in order to provide a bit of extra impetus/weight behind their offering.

Everyone seems to be behind the BK's simply coz there is no alternative to back, not necessarily coz its the best option.

There has been a lot of talk over the past year about the club doing its business in public - That's exactly what the BK's are doing, while there are others quietly doing what needs to be done without the showboating!!!

In some ways, I wish the BK's would just shut up!!!!

I believe that their proposal is fairly weak, and are trying their best to get the fans on board in order to provide a bit of extra impetus/weight behind their offering.

Everyone seems to be behind the BK's simply coz there is no alternative to back, not necessarily coz its the best option.

There has been a lot of talk over the past year about the club doing its business in public - That's exactly what the BK's are doing, while there are others quietly doing what needs to be done without the showboating!!!

Ok. Is it a case of us as fans being impatient? Should we not be giving the BK's a bit more breathing space at this time?

I'm very sceptical about them, but will wait and see what they have to say before i make a final decision of how i personally see their manifesto and if it suits the way i want a new Rangers to be ran.

They could be keeping their cards close to their chest right now so they don;t give too much away to the other two bidders?

Totally agree and having read what Paul said this morning about Ticketus I'm in agreement that Ticketus need to be 'onboard'. I'm sure Paul will cut a good deal with them that gives them most (if not all?) Of their cash back. We need to make sure they are not a hindrance to agreement over a VCA with HMRC.

I can see where Paul Murray is coming from!

My understanding is that the Ticketus deal can easily be null and voided from RFC POV as it does not bear up to scrutiny. 2 Senior officials from Octopus were up last week to discuss their position and left very depressed and amazed that their Company done such a bad deal and I believe an investigation is now underway internally.

IMO the BK only want ticketus on board for cash, certainly not for ticket selling expertise or to do the "right thing" by them. They got sucked in by Whyte for £24M, tough titties, take it up with him and leave us alone.

IMO the BK only want ticketus on board for cash, certainly not for ticket selling expertise or to do the "right thing" by them. They got sucked in by Whyte for £24M, tough titties, take it up with him and leave us alone.

but if it wasn't for the C Whyte issue....would Ticketus have EVER been considered. They want a slice of the cake to try and get some of their money.....

The BK's are only using them due to not having the finances themselves....

My understanding is that the Ticketus deal can easily be null and voided from RFC POV as it does not bear up to scrutiny. 2 Senior officials from Octopus were up last week to discuss their position and left very depressed and amazed that their Company done such a bad deal and I believe an investigation is now underway internally.

But whatever the apparent simplicities, my guess is Ticketus will go to court very quickly and it could take some time to resolve. Lets just hope its Whyte they go after.