Six Questions for the Blue Knights

This is just the start of a series. We'll be asking sets of questions of other involved parties too. :tu:

My worry is that we won't get the chance and we may just be presented with the new owners as decided by the administrators.

I think folk are quite right to be suspicious of ANY potential new owner!!!

However at the moment it is difficult to be suspicious of the other parties coz they haven't gone public - Paul Murray can gone the opposite direct & been VERY public.

That's the real point - out of all the bidders the only ones to put some cards on the table are TBK's I feel because of that and the fact that the supporters groups are backing them that should afford them some time and leeway!

I feel the Administrators are airing doubts and scepticism on the Blue Knights just to drag their heels as at £200,000 to £400,000 pcm they are in no hurry to sell and walk away! That's a problem I feel.

My worry is that we won't get the chance and we may just be presented with the new owners as decided by the administrators.

That's what will happen, but in the meantime we can continue to ask questions. I see Paul Murray today revealed some other names involved in his consortium and also tried to explain the reasoning behind involving Ticketus. None of the information gave me any more confidence in his group as bidders for the club, quite the opposite in fact because moving forwards the club should be getting run in such a way that it doesn't need to depend on borrowing money.

That's the real point - out of all the bidders the only ones to put some cards on the table are TBK's I feel because of that and the fact that the supporters groups are backing them that should afford them some time and leeway!

I feel the Administrators are airing doubts and scepticism on the Blue Knights just to drag their heels as at £200,000 to £400,000 pcm they are in no hurry to sell and walk away! That's a problem I feel.

The BK's have done a lot of shouting, yet still little is really known about their intentions etc. We know that 4 folk have signed up to the consortium....how many of them have serious cash to invest??? The main investor appears to be Ticketus - until the fans stump up with the share issue!!!

Ticketus are only involved due to the Craig Whyte deal - they want to ensure they still get some of their money back...that's all their interested in.

All in all, I think it sounds like the same fag-packet idea, the Murray announced before Whyte took over. I have yet to be convinced of ANY real financial backing for the BK's!!!

The BK's are VERY public about their intentions, simply to get the fans onside. Initially had they not touted a fans ownership scheme....now it appears to have changed to a share options scheme.

Also, a couple of Paul Murray's comments got the bells ringing:

"Everything he does is for the good of the club" - heard that before....

"As a Rangers fan...." - heard that before as well....

I believe that they are telling the fans what they want to hear, in order to secure their support, even though they maybe don't have the most financial clout.

It will be interesting when the alternatives are made clear....or if a suitable bid in made before Friday.

That's what will happen, but in the meantime we can continue to ask questions. I see Paul Murray today revealed some other names involved in his consortium and also tried to explain the reasoning behind involving Ticketus. None of the information gave me any more confidence in his group as bidders for the club, quite the opposite in fact because moving forwards the club should be getting run in such a way that it doesn't need to depend on borrowing money.

Paul Murray can only deal with the situation the club is in. Ticketus has to be factored in. I'm sure guarantees they'll be getting paid will ensure they are patient and more than reasonable to deal with!

We'll no doubt have to pay at least 10p in the pound to HMRC so we're gonna be scratching our arses for a wee while at least. No doubt the young players will be getting their chance!

Paul Murray can only deal with the situation the club is in. Ticketus has to be factored in. I'm sure guarantees they'll be getting paid will ensure they are patient and more than reasonable to deal with!

Ticketus do NOT have to be factored in if the club don't owe them anything. Paul Murray and people backing the BK's takeover bid are the only ones saying we owe Ticketus anything.

Even the administrators aren't saying we owe Ticketus anything.

Ticketus approached Paul Murray and they didn't approach him out of good will. If the BK's consortium had enough money to bid for the club and run the club they'd have told Ticketus politely to bugger off.

Paul Murray can only deal with the situation the club is in.

Paul Murray had the chance to prevent the current situation when he sat on the Rangers Board for 4 years....he chose to wait until the 11th hour before saying anything. Now he is shouting from the rooftops with what appears to be the same plan, which still isn't finalised!!!

Ticketus do NOT have to be factored in if the club don't owe them anything. Paul Murray and people backing the BK's takeover bid are the only ones saying we owe Ticketus anything.

Even the administrators aren't saying we owe Ticketus anything.

Ticketus approached Paul Murray and they didn't approach him out of good will. If the BK's consortium had enough money to bid for the club and run the club they'd have told Ticketus politely to bugger off.

I don't think that will be established unless it goes to court. £18m of our bank debt was paid off with this money. They have a contract with Rangers and they have invoices for the money from Rangers. I don't think it's as cut and dried as some would like to believe.

They have a contract with Rangers and they have invoices for the money from Rangers.

They may well have invoices and contracts, but not with the Football club - The deal was all done through Whytes company, which is the parent company. The Ticketus money NEVER came anywhere near the clubs bank account, that's part of the current problems...

I don't think that will be established unless it goes to court. £18m of our bank debt was paid off with this money. They have a contract with Rangers and they have invoices for the money from Rangers. I don't think it's as cut and dried as some would like to believe.

How can that possibly be , when CW recieved the money 5 weeks before he bought the club , that is impossible .