Six Questions for the Blue Knights

OK I apologise, you are correct I shouldn't have used emotive language.

Unfortunately the person who passed me the info is terminally ill in hospital and I was thinking of him when I read your comments and got a bit emotional about it.

Sorry.

Accepted. That kinda talks leads to more emotive stuff and before you know it we're all calling each other names etc - not helpful to open debate or encouraging others to participate.

To be honest I'm not sure why anyone would stand up for Ellis, The Mint clearly thought he was risky, therefore with him going in with Whyte so soon after that I'd say my opinion/conjecture is probably not that far from the truth....

So why have they been publicly stating that their No.1 concern is finding a buyer?

Because if they dont then we are likely to be liquidated - and the creditors will prbably get less that way than finding a buyer will.

He didn't B. The money was not transferred until 9th May.

How can that be when the Admin stated that it was in the Collier Bristow accounts as proof of funding in early April , some thing doesnt add up here , its been accepted that the Ticketus money was what was used as proof of funding , so if it wasnt transferred like you state where or rather what money was in the Collier Bristow account in April

How can that be when the Admin stated that it was in the Collier Bristow accounts as proof of funding in early April , some thing doesnt add up here , its been accepted that the Ticketus money was what was used as proof of funding , so if it wasnt transferred like you state where or rather what money was in the Collier Bristow account in April

I believe there was some agreement that it couldn't be handed over until after CW became majority shareholder. My understanding is that invoices were raised by Rangers but I could be wrong - it wouldn't be the first time!!!