What are your feelings right now?

Optimism? Pessimism? Caution? Anger? Fear? Disillusionment?

We've been put through the emotional rollercoaster over the past month, and I was curious about overall feelings in general relating to the club and our situation?

Not about any one thing in particular, but overall - what are your general emotions?

Anger at the way the club has been run in the last three or four years.

Optimistic that with the right owner/owners coming in we can get the club on a solid financial footing off the park and remain successful on it.

Hopeful that this time next year we won't have the Big tax case hanging over us and we will have people in place at boardroom level that actually care about the club and that the fans will have a major say in the running of the club - either through a share issue or a members scheme.

The last few weeks have been like watching a Scotland major tourny qualifier. But, I'm hoping this time we won't be 'glorious losers'. I'm nervous and a bit concerned - and always have been - about Paul Murray & Co.

Part of my concern is the DR backing Murray. Have you noticed their 'Rangers in Crisis' banner has gone since PM publicly confirmed?

Optimism? Pessimism? Caution? Anger? Fear? Disillusionment?

All of the above....

However, at the moment i am hopefully of a positive resolution. There would appear to be interest from MAJOR investors, which can only be a good thing.

Hopefully in the near future, all the uncertainty will have been lifted, and a clear path showing the way ahead with a good strong Board to lead the way. I don't care if the Board are "Rangers" men, or if the fans have a rep there....as long as they are strong, positive & honest/transparent about what is happening.

Punished. I feel punished. Punished for overspending. Punished for trusting. Punished for dignified silence. Punished for being a large club. Punished because we are there to be punished.

I know that Rangers will get through this. I also know that we will be punished. Even though others haven't.

I think we've all been through the majority of emotions over the past few weeks, from fear of liquidation to hope to anger and all in the same day sometimes.

I'm now fairly comfortable with where we're at since the players very nobly accepted the wage cuts and reading between the lines of D+P's statements they are quite comfortable that we've been stabilised at least until the end of the season and until new owners can be identified and installed. The Blue Knights and their Utopian fan schemes fill me with dread though, fans shouldn't run their own clubs they make irrational decisions and are too easily divided and conquered. The Ticketus involvement put the final nail in the coffin for me. Had they not been facing a battle to recover their £24.4m "purchase" of season tickets they wouldn't be anywhere near. It's that simple.

The AEG bid (if there is indeed one imminent) is the most positive thing I can conceive of happening, a huge global organisation with interests in the right areas of Sport, Media, Entertainment and a solid history of improving companies they own. Ibrox stadium would be an attractive acquisition for them on it's own but when you factor in the chance to own a massive football club at a knock down price I can see why they would want to at least look at us.

Let's hope we've turned the corner and start to see more positive stuff being said about our club. We deserve a break don't we?

I have a mix of hope and pessimism. I am hopeful we will emerge from this eventually but I am pessimistic we will be out of administration any time soon due largely to the looming legal wrangles I suspect are only just beginning. Today's news of pension fund loans and further unauthorised releases from lawyer's accounts fill me with dread.

Factor in the other claimants of the money in C&B's account, Bain, tax case appeals... the list goes on and is added to each week it seems.

M'learned friends must be licking their lips.