Yanks in Gers rescue bid

Does anyone else think that the Blue Knights won;t get near us?

I just hope that the administrators do what's best for the club before doing what's best for Craig Whyte.

I just hope that the administrators do what's best for the club before doing what's best for Craig Whyte.

I'm trying to brace myself for the news that CW has walked away with millions. A new owner might feel it's easier to pay the shitpig off than go to court with him.

I'm starting to feel that CW might have been a blessing in disguise. (i've got my tin hat on for the replies) I know this whole CW is highly embarrassing, but rational people will see we've been conned (easily) and we can move on from this. If and when we get a new owner that is good for the club and proves it with the way he handles everything from the press to new players to the youth, we will all forget very quickly about CW, or at least the chat about him online and in the pubs will be small. We won't forget in our minds though and i personally feel the guy will have to have eyes on the back of his head for the rest of his life now (i'm not condoning any violence towards him for the record)

I wrote a wee update for the people on my Rangers FB page (i've been doing it most mornings for them) See if it makes sense mate

https://www.facebook.com/Ibetwecanget1000000people.that.love.the.Rangers/posts/292879690783214?notif_t=like

Edited by Bears
It wasn't me, it was the penguins

I wrote a wee update for the people on my Rangers FB page (i've been doing it most mornings for them) See if it makes sense mate

No can do because I don't use Facebook, sorry mate!

Frankie I read your update and it was very good and sensible.

this news is the Sun guys (also, thought Yanks is an "offensive" term so how can the Scum print it?).

I'm not holding much love for the Blue Knights, I'd prefer Brian Kennedy so far if I'm honest.

Frankie I read your update and it was very good and sensible.

this news is the Sun guys (also, thought Yanks is an "offensive" term so how can the Scum print it?).

I'm not holding much love for the Blue Knights, I'd prefer Brian Kennedy so far if I'm honest.

Yanks is not an offensive term

Yanks is not an offensive term

Outside the United States, Yankee is slang for anyone from the United States. The truncated form Yank is especially popular among Britons, and may sometimes be considered offensive or disapproving

I genuinely thought it was. It may be down to interpretation I suppose. (and hey I take ANY and ALL opportunity to find as much as I can wrong with the Scum paper )

I genuinely thought it was. It may be down to interpretation I suppose. (and hey I take ANY and ALL opportunity to find as much as I can wrong with the Scum paper )

I work with Yanks, i work for a Yank company, i've lived in America. it's not offensive to them