UPDATE - Conversation with Mr John Bennett (Blue Knights)

Not really Craig, BH only said that he wanted to say why he resigned, I don't think it was the auditor's place to second guess what he was going to say.

Agreed but I don't think that it was the chairman's place to second guess what he was going to say or second guess the points arising from the floor either.

I have made my position perfectly clear and I see no reason why I cannot promote Trusts in general despite the fact that I choose not to be a member of RST at this time.

Knowing Dame Pauline as I have come to over the past two years I can say with some degree of certainty that she would not accept your description of her as a "political figurehead for the organisation" and I can tell you that despite the fact that she is not a member of a Trust she promotes and works for the organisation extremely hard.

I would also like to say that the fact that I am not a member of a Trust has not hindered me in meetings with the Scottish Government, the JAG/JRG, the Police and the football authorities on behalf of SDS over the past year, despite the fact that it is well known to all these bodies that I am a lifelong Rangers supporter.

This is all some way off the original topic of this thread and I can say that although the subject may well be moot, I am still trying to establish if Mr Bennett was or is a member of the Blue Knights.

Thanks for the reply. We will have to agree to disagree on this one BH. You think you can promote trusts without promoting your own clubs trust, I think that you cant possibly do that with any integrity. In this instance "you" refers to anyone in that same position, not having a pop at BH in particular.