UPDATE - Conversation with Mr John Bennett (Blue Knights)

Maybe Bennett is the best judge of his own capabilities rather than some curtain twitcher.

And maybe BH has an obligation to his clients to ensure he has established that to be the case.

Would you want a financial adviser who is aware that one of their clients is invested with a fund manager who MAY be put in a position to not carry out the duties of managing the fund as he should be ? Would you be happy if you lost money through that fund and found out your IFA knew beforehand that the fund manager was undertaking to take on another "job" which would significantly eat into his time ?

Yes, Bennett would be the best judge of his own capabilities... but that doesnt preclude BH from protecting his clients by asking the question.

While I thank you for the post BH, I thnk it should've been kept private until any deal is concluded one way or the other.

The BK bid for me has far too many different fingers in one pie and that can only lead to problems down the road if they can gain control.

Wouldn't that have been too late?

If he wants to invest BH he will and on his own terms. I just don't think we needed to know those terms before he had made his own mind up.

We may find we are falling into the trap of wanting to know far too much info on these guys when in all honesty we don't really need to know every detail of their life.

If he wants to invest BH he will and on his own terms. I just don't think we needed to know those terms before he had made his own mind up.

We may find we are falling into the trap of wanting to know far too much info on these guys when in all honesty we don't really need to know every detail of their life.

Is that not part of the problem we now have with CW , we didnt know anything about him , I suppose its over kill after that debacle

[/b]

Is that not part of the problem we now have with CW , we didnt know anything about him , I suppose its over kill after that debacle

Is that a modern version of closing the barn door after the horse has bolted.

[/b]

I'm still hopeful he's a one off mate and the guys involved with the BK are genuine Rangers fans with the future of the club at heart. Then again maybe I'm being a little naive.

I just don't think we needed to know those terms before he had made his own mind up.

Therein lies part of the big issue....he hasn't made his mind up, yet P Murray has publicly stated that he is part of the consortium.

Could it be a sign the PM was getting desperate to release SOME names to keep fans happy/interested.

Therein lies part of the big issue....he hasn't made his mind up, yet P Murray has publicly stated that he is part of the consortium.

Could it be a sign the PM was getting desperate to release SOME names to keep fans happy/interested.

Absolutely correct in my opinion.