A plea to the Administrators

Yes, I understand that Forlan but how do they cease to be creditors at all, as PM stated?

They could, possibly, have a debt to equity swap. I dont see where the benefit in that is for them though

Edited by craig

I do think D&P are at it. It seems strange to me that the only bidders that they've made some disparaging remarks about are the BK's

First they made comments about loudmouths talking to the media all the time and secondly, they're saying that we cannot be out of admin this week, as the BK's would like.

Why not??? There have been at least 3 bids made, can't they work it out from all the info they've been given?

The BK's are the ones that are shouting from the rooftops,

They may be shouting Bears but he isn't actually saying very much. Whenever I've had dealings with money men it's the quiet guy at the end of the table whos holding all the cards.

Guest Dutchy

I'm not worried about who's shouting, or who's not. Why aren't the admins sorting out a sale as their are 3 interested bidders, at least.

I'm not worried about who's shouting, or who's not. Why aren't the admins sorting out a sale as their are 3 interested bidders, at least.

What are they doing then mate? You seem to have intimate knowledge of the ins and outs of this.

Guest carter001

From what i've been told, the whole thing with Ticketus is very messy as the money was given to Wavetower, not Rangers. Also, only £18m of the money went to pay Rangers debts to Lloyds so, that is all they can claim from Rangers. The rest is for Mr Whyte to deal with.

I believe it would work whereby, if the BK's get the club, Ticketus relinquish their claim on Rangers and the CVA and the £18m owed to them becomes their investment/loan to the BK's. They would initially get £9m back with the other £9m being repaid over 5 years.

This way, Ticketus get most of their money back as opposed to 10p in the pound in a CVA. It's a win-win for them.

As I said, I have been told this. Personally, I don't see the benefit (maybe i'm missing something) as would it not be better to have Ticketus in the CVA and pay them between £1.8-£2.4m now rather than £18m over 5 years?

I'm sure it will become clear soon

Guest Dutchy
What are they doing then mate? You seem to have intimate knowledge of the ins and outs of this.

True, there's a lot of expert knowledge on this site, as well as plenty of snide, disparging remarks.

What exactly is it that you know, except for who you don't like?

True, there's a lot of expert knowledge on this site, as well as plenty of snide, disparging remarks.

What exactly is it that you know, except for who you don't like?

I know zip about administration, it's why i'm asking you. I'd rather just let them get on with their job personally. I don;t think for a second they're dragging their feet. This is a huge and complex situation that needs to be done right the first time.

Educate me......

How do you know they arent sorting out a sale?