Ticketus case decision (analysis in first post)

You're on form...I was going to say 'young lady', but you'd take offence. At the young part, probably :P

Soon to be 30 *shudder*.

It's Friday, it's old Firm this weekend, I'm confident there will be no party at Ibrox on Sunday, apart from the one we have. The weather shall be good and it's a week til pay day. Oh and it's the finale of Walking Dead today. I'm having a GOOD DAY.

(not actually a Weegie if I'm honest, I'm more of a chuchter)

Soon to be 30 *shudder*.

Lucky thing, I'd love to be sub-thirty again.

It's Friday, it's old Firm this weekend, I'm confident there will be no party at Ibrox on Sunday, apart from the one we have. The weather shall be good and it's a week til pay day. Oh and it's the finale of Walking Dead today. I'm having a GOOD DAY.

The finale of Walking Dead? Does this mean Celtic are going bust?

(not actually a Weegie if I'm honest, I'm more of a chuchter)

Language!

Guest Dutchy
What's Ticketus' position if no-one buys any season tickets? Ie everyone just does pay as you go - and spends the same amount. Some could make the money up by avoiding certain away games...

From what I can remember from the orginal deal, they paid £24 million for 3 seasons worth of season tickets. I doubt that they can hang about until they get the £24 million back. But I don't know much about business goings on, and I certainly don't know about any hidden clauses. Probably because they'll be hidden!

What's Ticketus' position if no-one buys any season tickets? Ie everyone just does pay as you go - and spends the same amount. Some could make the money up by avoiding certain away games...

They will probably be able to get the cash back from the pay as you go sales. Their 80 page contract will not allow us to get out of it that easily.

What I've just heard is that D&P have to pay the bill for the hearing, so does that mean they will then charge us in their final bill???

Yes, they will do, but it was worthwhile doing, even though we didn't win.