Ticketus case decision (analysis in first post)

Yes, they will do, but it was worthwhile doing, even though we didn't win.

Did anyone win , or did this just muddy the water's even more with Ticketus having no secured rights to these tickets

Ticketus now know that they could end up as an ordinary creditor and may have to take their chances with everybody else in the CVA pot.

It remains to be seen what the terms of any deal with Ticketus and the Blue Knights actually are, I expect (or perhaps just hope) that whilst any agreement may see them better off than through a CVA they cannot expect as full a return as their contract allows for.

An interesting game of poker beckons.

I don't think I can back any deal re Ticketus and Blue Knights if Ticketus don't take a hit of some sort.

Did anyone win , or did this just muddy the water's even more with Ticketus having no secured rights to these tickets

I can't see any reson why Ticketus would be secured. there was no security ever put in place so why should one appear now. I fail to see how they could argue that but perhaps I don't have all the facts, but the fact that we "won" that is fairly meaningless.

I'd suggest that Tickeketus won the important argument.

Here's a though....

Whyte (The Pillar of Honesty that he is), had previously stated the the Ticketus deal was secured against one of his companies.....therefore, all we need to do is - NOTHING!!!! If we don't pay up, then Ticketus will go after the guarantee will they not????

Are Ticketus not planing to effectively become bankers in this deal?

That's my take on it, they are obviously backing BK and if they take over then will get paid back slowly (but still paid back).

It's in their interest for us still to have a team challenging for the title and play in Europe again in the future as more season tickets will be sold so they will get more money back.

It is getting a bit confusing for me though, doesn't take much these days :)

This has just been tweeted by Evening Times journalist.

Matthew Lindsay ‏ @MattLindsayET

RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite

· Close Open Details Just spoke to one of Scotland's top insolvency practitioners. A Rangers fan, he feels it is "inconceivable" the club will avoid liquidation.