Clash that should be postponed but where's the talk of a postponement?

I read a small section in tue DR the other day saying that the "fit & proper" testing was expensive and time consuming, therefore it wasn't practical to do it for each & every possible case......yet so far, Craid Whyte is the only person to be checked for "fit & proper". Must be a VERY expensive & time consuming process if they can only afford to do it once.....

There was also a tiny wee section - no major headlines - saying that a letter had been sent to cfc/lemmon about his comments - he will be asked to esplain them at a later date. What explaining is required??? He openly criticised the refs performance saying the decision was criminal & that the ref has now cost them the treble......

And there's me thinking that the new,speedier disciplinary system was to deal with anything instantly?,the other managers were INSTANTLY offered match suspensions,but TLB gets a week before it's brought up and then an opportunity to reply by letter?.

And there's me thinking that the new,speedier disciplinary system was to deal with anything instantly?,the other managers were INSTANTLY offered match suspensions,but TLB gets a week before it's brought up and then an opportunity to reply by letter?.

I wouldn't be surprised if his explanation is found acceptable by the sfa, and he gets let off completely, probably with an appology from the sfa to top it all of....