Rangers and Ticketus explained , from love and garbage blog ?

This doesn't sound in any way biased to me and I think that the comments "Ticketus then do not have ownership of any of the future season tickets that don’t exist yet. But what are these season tickets? – the season tickets are rights to occupy the seats exercisable against Rangers and these rights only arise when the season ticket is issued." reflect what most of us have been thinking all along, do they not?

This doesn't sound in any way biased to me

I didn't say it was biased BH and to be fair, the guy's blog (until now) hasn't been one of these Rangers obsessive ones either when you look through it, but some of the guy's online acquaintances as well as a couple of other things I found suggest he is indeed one of "them" who's just happened to pop up writing about Rangers now as they all come scurrying out of the woodwork to write about our club. In the article, he's mentioning his relevant/linked correspondance with Celtic fan, legal eagle and Rangers hater James Connolly or @jamespconnolly1 as he's known on Twitter. He also replies to one of the comments to this article on his blog defending Paul McConville who's another lawyer (well ex-lawyer-come-ambulance chaser to be precise). Paul McConville is another Celtic fan and all round Rangers hater who's buddies with the anti-Rangers blog and Twitter crew/cabal/cronies or whatever you want to call them.

So anyway, while what he's written doesn't appear to be biased, it's good to know and keep in mind who he is and who his pals are..... ;)

This doesn't sound in any way biased to me and I think that the comments "Ticketus then do not have ownership of any of the future season tickets that don’t exist yet. But what are these season tickets? – the season tickets are rights to occupy the seats exercisable against Rangers and these rights only arise when the season ticket is issued." reflect what most of us have been thinking all along, do they not?

I think it boils down to what is a "season ticket" it appears to me that for the purposes of the Ticketus agreement a "season ticket" is not actually a "season ticket" in the way that we normally assume but rather a fixed amount of revenue from a fixed amount of seats and that Ticketus have the right to claim the first X amount of revenue from the first X amount of seats.

there is an on going investigation by the police. there was no way any judge would make a ruling on the issue before this is finished. personally i cant see this deal being held up in court but it will drag on for a eternity adding another millstone round our necks.

The point he seems to have missed in his 3rd last paragraph is that the ticketus money wasn't paid to Rangers. it was paid to Wavetower, so Wavetower was the party that was unjustly enriched

That's not necessarily relevant. It would just create a debt in Rangers accounts which is then extinguished when Wavetower paid the cash to Lloyds.

What do you disagree with BD?

I don't think that it's a red herring as he suggests. If it is struck down then Ticketus become a creditor like the rest of the creditors and will hopefully get pence in the pound and have no future recourse against us. It could be an important basis for striking down the contract.