Lessons Learned For BHEAST FC

1 - Class and dignity shown from the Rangers manager and coaching staff.

2 - How a team can play for the jersey, not bottle it,and play with desire and quality without cheating.

3 - Fans show how to support their team for 90 minutes.

4 - How to show respect to opposing team and match officials.

5 - How to have a party.

:54:

1 - Class and dignity shown from the Rangers manager and coaching staff.

2 - How a team can play for the jersey, not bottle it,and play with desire and quality without cheating.

3 - Fans show how to support their team for 90 minutes.

4 - How to show respect to opposing team and match officials.

5 - How to have a party.

:54:

Thing is thou Ian they never learn they are incapable of changing they cling to their vicTimhood and hatred like a security blanket. You then look at the Rangers support it's changed so much in the last few years and all for the better.

That is why WATP.

Guest Dutchy
I have to admit I have never been on the "I Simpy Hate Neil Lennon" just because.. bandwagon but he is really is getting tiresome now with his comments. I think he would garner more respect if he just admitted that his team were not good enough instead of pointing the finger at everyone else.

He has got a history of mental illness you know and although I'm not one for picking on people with major mental problems, it's maybe time for the septic board to protect him and give him some other form of employment. He certainly doesn't look capable of learning from past mistakes and could be responsible for many and dangerous attacks on others, with less of a high protected profile.

But then again, I think that's what they would like.

maybe time for the septic board to protect him and give him some other form of employment.

I heard they tried him in the Celtic FC Kids nursery....but he kept eating the glue & crayons!!! and couldn't be trusted with safety scissors....

Guest Dutchy
I heard they tried him in the Celtic FC Kids nursery....but he kept eating the glue & crayons!!! and couldn't be trusted with safety scissors....

Ha ha, it must have been the dark crayons he's been eating, look at them teeth. YUK!!!

He has got a history of mental illness you know and although I'm not one for picking on people with major mental problems, it's maybe time for the septic board to protect him and give him some other form of employment. He certainly doesn't look capable of learning from past mistakes and could be responsible for many and dangerous attacks on others, with less of a high protected profile.

But then again, I think that's what they would like.

This.

I happen to think that Celtic FC actually LIKE the demeanour of their manager - it plays into their oft-offended, oft-cheated and perenially persecuted nature. Lennon has managed to exacerbate it with his classless manner of going about his business.

And they don't care who gets hurt.

Exactly. They show with their continual support of him that they condone his actions, his antagonistic behaviour and general lack of dignity and class. I guess he really is the epitome of CFC.