Browns' Wild Swipe At Aluko

Guest Dutchy

It all really doesn't matter now anyway. The penalty was given and they had a wee rush at the end, but we still played them off the park.

septic usually get away with playing good for ten minutes, enough to win them the game, but not this time. Huh!!!

TBH i don't think theres much wrong with it. A yellow card at best. I remember Novo having a red card recinded for somethin pretty similar against Hibs years ago. This was by no mean 'Wild'.

You may be right dan.... but he should still have been sent off. A straight yellow for that incident and then one for the persistent fouling. But if you believe the Tims the only people that should have walked on Sunday were Bocanegra, Whittaker (for some tackle in Izaguirre) and McCulloch.

What are Whittaker and McCulloch supposed to have done? :confused:

THEY reckon Whittaker had a tackle similar to Wanyama on Izaguirre (cant say I recall it) and they reckon McCulloch elbowed Brown (presumably the clash of heads - to me it was clear that McCulloch WASNT leading with the elbow) - that is Celtic fans for you though...

Anyone complaint so far?

Q. How is a complaint processed?

A. A complaint can be make, under the protocol, ‘by whatever means’ but provided it is accompanied by evidence. The majority of cases either come to myself or the Referee Development Department through the referee reports, Claims for Wrongful dismissals by clubs that are accompanied by television footage, or the high-profile issues that seem to dominate the agenda.

Haven't found an address thus far though.

Edited by der Berliner