Rangers administrators run up £3m bill

Out of interest ... how much does e.g. Steven Davis gets paid "per hour". Training for x hours per week, in for a match day for x hours per match day ... would be interesting to see.

I wonder how many goals the administrators will score for us before the end of the season.

The answer is: A lot of money, but then again, we see every week the contribution he makes to our club for that money, regardless of whether you think it's too much or not, at least it's measurable.

The last thing is the important one. How do you evaluate the e.g. admins' costs, that of a CEO, or a youth coach? That of a club's lawyer and whatnot. Is it fine that a player earns roughly 700 to 1,000 pound per hour of work? Because he does what he does best and is living his dream while doing it? At the age of 24? No matter which admin would have come in, their charge / fee would have been roughly the same. Was there need to have admins though ... another topic altogether and one that Whyte, SDM and Co. need to answer.

Guest Dutchy

I personally think players are paid too much, and it was a huge factor on me giving up my season ticket years back. It's just too expensive, along with the other paraphernalia that goes with going to the footy these days.

No matter which admin would have come in, their charge / fee would have been roughly the same.

I'm not so sure about that. D&P have installed two administrators (or joint administrators as they refer to it) which I would assume means we'll be charged twice that of a club in administration which is only appointed a single administrator (a common practice). Not twice in TOTAL obviously, but twice the fee for Clark and Whitehouse as opposed to what we'd have been charged for just Clark on his own. I could be wrong of course, but that's how I see it. Having said that, a single administrator would perhaps have taken even longer than this pair, although you never know. :whistle:

Edited by Zappa

I'm not so sure about that. D&P have installed two administrators (or joint administrators as they refer to it) which I would assume means we'll be charged twice that of a club in administration which is only appointed a single administrator (a common practice). Not twice in TOTAL obviously, but twice the fee for Clark and Whitehouse as opposed to what we'd have been charged for just Clark on his own. I could be wrong of course, but that's how I see it. Having said that, a single administrator would perhaps have taken even longer than this pair, although you never know. :whistle:

There is only one creditor who will be paid in full and that is Close Leasing (part of the Close Brothers stable) Paul Clark ( of Duff & Phelps) is a director of The Close Film Sale And Leaseback LLP (part of the Close Brothers stable), it's a small world after all...:whistle::whistle: