Whyte threatens to liquidate RFC

Not saying that they always have picked a wrong trail, but do you see the admins releasing any news about the value of the bids to the press?

I wouldn't be that surprised. Also, let's not forget that McCoist is involved in negotiations too.

Guest Dutchy

Instead of continually speculating why don't we try discussing the fact as they stand.

Whyte is still the owner.

D&P are his preferred admins and are keen to slag off the BK's bid.

And they've not got rid of the bam yet, as far as I can see, there's no legal way to do so, no matter what they say.

Instead of continually speculating why don't we try discussing the fact as they stand.

Whyte is still the owner.

D&P are his preferred admins and are keen to slag off the BK's bid.

And they've not got rid of the bam yet, as far as I can see, there's no legal way to do so, no matter what they say.

I'd say that your third and possibly the second paragraphs were speculation and not fact. :D

Guest Dutchy
I'd say that your third and possibly the second paragraphs were speculation and not fact. :D

Feel free to speculate, as I am to be sarcy.

But is it worth debating, that's the question?

The issue is Whyte owns 85% shares. The independent did a big piece on Rangers - completely unbiased, very good reporting - and they stated the big sticking point is that he is majority shareholder. He still has to agree to sell the club, unless we can oust him somehow.

But is it worth debating, that's the question?

The issue of whether Whyte can be removed is definitely worth debating and is potentially one of the most important issues at the club.

However all we seem to know is that the administrators say that he probably is not an issue but explaining why, whyte saying that he still has influence and nobody firmly refuting that with any legal precedence that I have seen, and the issue that many players have built into their contracts that they can walk if whyte is still involved in the club, possibly at 1st June, which is very worrying.

It's difficult to say much more at this stage due to lack of knowledge which is frustrating and worrying.

The issue is Whyte owns 85% shares. The independent did a big piece on Rangers - completely unbiased, very good reporting - and they stated the big sticking point is that he is majority shareholder. He still has to agree to sell the club, unless we can oust him somehow.

It's down to one thing. His conscious as far as i'm concerned and i'm also prepared for having to accept him walking away with millions

It's down to one thing. His conscious as far as i'm concerned and i'm also prepared for having to accept him walking away with millions

I think that is what he is banking on. I wonder if the BK's have said they will pay him nothing. Whyte still seems to claim he put money in the club (wtf?) so should get something back from it.

I think that is what he is banking on. I wonder if the BK's have said they will pay him nothing. Whyte still seems to claim he put money in the club (wtf?) so should get something back from it.

I think the guy has some sort of illness, i mean that too. He would have known he would get found out eventually?