BBC Claim Brian Kennedy bid for club has been rejected

Dutchy.

Trouble with the likes of him (and you get them in all forums) you give someone a little power and they abuse it - pathetic! I suppose those that run forums can't be picky but it really does spoil forums. After he refused to apologise to me he sent me a pm which I didn't even open such is my poor opinion of him.

On Paul Murray and The Blue Knights he said their followers followed BLINDLY! That despite them (and to a certain extent BK) being the only ones being open about their objectives and plans. Now it has become clear that of the three bidders left only PM and TBK's are the only ones who want to save our club, but I have to say anyone with an ounce of sense could see liquidation was the others' only plan as had they wished to save 140 years of history the would have issued a statement to that effect, as the only ramifications would be good (no down side). FFS if we're blind what does that make him!

Hell, I'd even go so far as to say these other two companies will asset strip.

So much for being blind!

Take my advice mate don't give him the time of day!

Why should I apologise to you ? Me thinks you got it the wrong way round. You incorrectly accused me of deleting your posts. And continued with it even after Frankie told you it was him that removed them.

Ahhhh, you want me to apologise for saying you follow the BK's blindly, I remember now. Yet, nowhere in my post was I talking about you following blindly, you just decided to take it that way. Your call but I wont be apologising to you for saying something that I didnt say to you.

AHWNN, trust me, if you dont give me the time of day there wll be no sleep lost by me.

However, I will give you the same warning as has already been given in here. Your opinions will be accepted and welcomed - but make sure and refrain from the personal insults and stay within the spirit of the forum. That goes for us all, you and I included.

Gentlemen - please refrain from the nonsense about other posters - be them admin or not.

Everyone is entitled to disagree and, as always, this shoulld be done with respect for your fellow bear. If not, and if threads continue to be blighted by off-topic personal crap, then don't be surprised to see your post edited and your rights temporarily removed.

I'm about to leave to go to Liverpool for the weekend. I expect less confrontation when I return.

Admin lording it over members is nothing new, on ff and rm they've had a right few over the years and I've probably been banned by most. For an awful long time rm had great admins but as always when forums take the populist view it goes downhill fast! They enter threads and engage in debate without exercising any sense of diplomacy much in the same way as Regan enters talks with fans groups he can't stand and without the power to silence them (like twitter etc) he just walks out - if only!

A good Admin is like a good referee - they're never noticed until they start acting like prima donnas. This Craig one is woeful he makes a general statement that followers of the BK's follow BLINDLY then shirks the responsible response by apologising! I hate the hun word but that applies to him fine - another budding Adolf in the making!

Admin lording it over members is nothing new, on ff and rm they've had a right few over the years and I've probably been banned by most. For an awful long time rm had great admins but as always when forums take the populist view it goes downhill fast! They enter threads and engage in debate without exercising any sense of diplomacy much in the same way as Regan enters talks with fans groups he can't stand and without the power to silence them (like twitter etc) he just walks out - if only!

A good Admin is like a good referee - they're never noticed until they start acting like prima donnas. This Craig one is woeful he makes a general statement that followers of the BK's follow BLINDLY then shirks the responsible response by apologising! I hate the hun word but that applies to him fine - another budding Adolf in the making!

What because Craig is an admin he isn't allowed an opinion ,some people just have far to high an opinion of themselves

What because Craig is an admin he isn't allowed an opinion ,some people just have far to high an opinion of themselves

That should have been too with two o's!

Like referees they can have and exercise an opinion - where that falls flat is when it interfere's with their role. As for your wee snide remark I couldn't give a toss, you're no doubt angling for brownie points! Brownie points, that seems apt. :-)

That should have been too with two o's!

Like referees they can have and exercise an opinion - where that falls flat is when it interfere's with their role. As for your wee snide remark I couldn't give a toss, you're no doubt angling for brownie points! Brownie points, that seems apt. :-)

Sorry for the spelling error lol , you've just made my point , all I did was make a generalisation and you bit because you thought it was aimed at you , then you come back with your own sly dig aimed at me , you dont do irony mate

I'd suggest to get your act together quickly, mate. If I were an admin, you'd be looking from the sin bin for that.

Sorry for the spelling error lol , you've just made my point , all I did was make a generalisation and you bit because you thought it was aimed at you , then you come back with your own sly dig aimed at me , you dont do irony mate

Generalisations really are poor form in forums. If I won a million I couldn't go on Radio and say Celtic cheated the Taxman for millions by lying about attendances as I'd no doubt be taken to court etc etc but in that case making a generalism would be understandable, but when it comes to forums it really is poor form.