US firm in £25m bid for Rangers

The fan scheme is miles away ... and I see no need to start a board-war by continuously handing Mark Dingwall any "funny" names or titles.

As it is, Kennedy should back the Blue Knights (at least for the time being), so his money would be there on the bid as such and Ticketus may also be in that boat. We could fare much worse ...

The fan scheme is miles away ... and I see no need to start a board-war by continuously handing Mark Dingwall any "funny" names or titles.

I hardly think there's going to be a "board war" because someone here called Mark a clown. I'm sure he's been called far more unpleasant things than that and doesn't need anyone to stick up for him either. He's a big guy after all, so not too many people would actually mess with him! :D

I gave Dingwall that soubriquet because he doesn't like anyone who disagrees with him. Football is all about opinions and he has banned sine die good gers fans from FF just because of heterodox opinions. I don't want someone like that representing us.

I have been on FF nigh ever since it came into existence. I sure have quite often clashed with people on there and even him occasionally. Not once have I been sin-binned or temporarily banned or whatnot. And I'm sure no laid back customer 24/7/365 ...

IMHO, if you stay on a decent enough level of debate, you do have a fair chance of "survival" at FF.

I have been on FF nigh ever since it came into existence. I sure have quite often clashed with people on there and even him occasionally. Not once have I been sin-binned or temporarily banned or whatnot. And I'm sure no laid back customer 24/7/365 ...

IMHO, if you stay on a decent enough level of debate, you do have a fair chance of "survival" at FF.

You must be the exception that proves the rule then.

You must be the exception that proves the rule then.

Or maybe I'm one of his alter egos? As with other places, those getting the slap on the wrist or the full force of naughty admin power cry loudest, while the broad mass usually never notices or is satisfied with what is going. Obviously, having up to 1.500 logged on users at any given time does leave room for quite a number of naughty people to be banned or sin-binned.

And now back on topic ...