Info on Singaporean bid for club

I wouldn't get the Champers out yet mate...Paul Murray must still be the front runner as he now has Ticketus fully on board. The creditors will get a bigger percentage of the available cash with that bid. Hope not but it's logical to assume so.

Without Ticketus as a creditor, the list of non-HMRC creditors doesn't add up to very much, pounds sterling or percentage of CVA wise.

So...HMRC then stand to benefit most from a BK/Ticketus agreed CVA?

You could put it that way, but you could also say that if we win the EBT case it would be better to have Ticketus as a creditor because then the CVA approval wouldn't be in the hands (and minds) of HMRC.

Edit - Going off topic here. Maybe we should take this to another thread.

Summary of Frankies Tweets Regarding the Singapore Bid:

Righto, as promised earlier (and the other day) I'm going to post some info on the Singaporean bid for the club. #rangersownership

Information from a contact who I know through a friend. His information and opinion is one I trust though clearly I can't vouch for accuracy

Most importantly, despite what has been written today in the media, this bid will NOT involve Rangers being liquidated.

People behind bid acknowledge they are playing catch-up with other bidders but are extremely serious about buying the club.

Next: money is already in place to buy the club in full and meet demands of CVA. Purchase is a long term project - not quick turnaround.

The guy named in media previously merely facilitated bid - apparently he will not be involved in running the club.

Nominal board of UK based (majority Scottish) business experts to be appointed. All apparently Rangers fans and have been approached.

First stage of purchase would be to stabilise club before moving to develop new revenue streams. Growing business over long term.

I don't have any information on names or number of people involved.

I was told 5-10 years would perhaps be indicative of their involvement but possibly longer.

No idea if some are also involved with TBK

They believe in the RFC brand and feel this is a bargain deal to buy one of the world's most iconic clubs.

They believe brand can be developed overseas and cite interest in club over there as realistic opportunity.

Also important to note that administrator has not managed to remove Craig Whyte. His influence remains key to club's future.

got impression one main foreign national funder from abroad. He will not run club though.

I find their bid interesting but they do have backing of credible Rangers men. I can't back any bid as it stands

Yes they will be making a bid. Deadlines have changed before - admin inconsistent on that front & have annoyed all parties.

Contact also eager to make clear club will be run prudently. Debt will not be permitted to run high again. #selfsufficiency

I asked about fan participation at board level. They're keen to explore what is possible in that regard. Recognise clout of support.

I trust the source mate but, like you, it's impossible to know if information is correct. Source experienced in such stuff though

Mark (Dingwall) has done an excellent job representing the support lately.

I'd rather not comment publicly on the source at the moment. He is 100% credible though.

They know vast majority of bears will not accept liquidation. They made it clear it was not an option.

Few people have asked if bidders have met with administrators. Apparently there have been a number of meetings.

Also want to reiterate that bidder very much appreciates that fans are biggest contributor to club. They have been hugely impressed.

Until their bid is accepted they don't want to reveal themselves.

They are apparently UK based businessmen who are experts in their field. Known to others also.

Right - going offline. Thanks for all your interest and fair questions. Let's hope the information is correct & the bid genuine.

I think that's about it,no doubt some quotes are missing!.

Until their bid is accepted they don't want to reveal themselves.

They are apparently UK based businessmen who are experts in their field. Known to others also.

Wonder if the same clamber that Blue Blue Knights faced to reveal themselves will be repeated or not?

Gazbo just tweeted this. This will explain the hostile questioning of Frankie

Gazborangers ‏ @gazborangers Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Another good piece of business by Paul Murray today with Octopus, yet another reason why he should be the preferred bidder.

Gazbo just tweeted this. This will explain the hostile questioning of Frankie

Gazborangers ‏ @gazborangers Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Another good piece of business by Paul Murray today with Octopus, yet another reason why he should be the preferred bidder.

I actually thought the guy was asking pertinent questions!,ok he was giving Frankie a hard time but fairly I thought.

I actually thought the guy was asking pertinent questions!,ok he was giving Frankie a hard time but fairly I thought.

it was the one that said,"why are they talking through you instead of the MSM" that tweeked me, and another one which i can't remember. It's 4:30am here :D