Info on Singaporean bid for club

Thanks for your support guys.

Few points from last night:

1. Seems too good to be true

I agree. Answers given seemed too perfect at times but why shouldn't successful businessmen know how they intend to turn the club around and answer such (albeit obvious) questions well?

As I keep saying, as with every bid, we don't know enough about who is involved and their business plan to really view their efforts objectively. We can only hope and that goes for this bid, the BKs or whoever.

2. Who are they?

I see a few people have named a couple of wealthy people but I genuinely don't know names. Obviously I asked but my contact said they do not want to break cover unless their bid is successful. After all what business people would want to be associated with a failed bid?

3. Why did they get in touch?

My contact knows me from certain circles and they feel talking directly to supporters is arguably better than going through journalists who will spin the situation differently depending on how the wind blows. To be clear though my contact has impeccable credentials, is a big Rangers man and would not buy into this bid if he wasn't impressed.

4. What happens now?

As alluded to, the group feel they are playing catch-up and like other bidders are not convinced by the administrators. They also feel Craig Whyte will still have a huge say in who is afforded preferred bidder status.

Moreover, even if they are granted this status, their period of diligence thereafter may change the situation further and, as with all bidders, they can't second guess the true financial picture at the club.

However, hopefully we'll find out more going forward, and I've been promised more info if and when they're successful.

Finally, again, I'd like to make clear I do not support his bid and am completely neutral about all bidders. Our fans simply don't know enough and we need more than soundbites - well-meaning ones or otherwise.

Thanks again Frankie. What will they do with Tickitus?

We didn't get as far as Ticketus mate but I assume they'll include them under CVA terms.

Attempting to fill in some gaps today with a bit of luck.

We didn't get as far as Ticketus mate but I assume they'll include them under CVA terms.

Attempting to fill in some gaps today with a bit of luck.

Cheers. My guess is they'd not hesitate to rip the tickitus contract up and say,"see you in court" Such is the nature of people from out here. They can be very cruel and ruthless people,

Moreover, even if they are granted this status, their period of diligence thereafter may change the situation further and, as with all bidders, they can't second guess the true financial picture at the club.

So their DD period could take us beyong the end of the season and all the issues that arise there regarding player contracts, transfer windows etc.