The differences between Ally and Lennon

There have been contrasting fortunes both on and off the pitch for the Old Firm this season, never more so than with one half being in administration, while the other made a small profit, albeit a massively reduced one based on the second half of last year. That all said, one of the most obvious contrasts between Rangers and Celtic has been the conduct of their respective managers. One has encapsulated the very epitome of dignity, while the other has carried himself with a quite embarrassing level of ignominy.

I decided to look away from the doom and gloom, and focus on a major positive - the fact that Neil Lennon is not our manager. Feedback and comments appreciated as always :)

Ibrox Noise: Dignity V Ignominy

I know mate, what a difference between the two. I, in all my years as a Rangers fan have witnessed managers of both Rangers and sellik and can honestly say have never been disturbed by any other manager more so than the current one across the city. Sure I have been disgusted with some Rangers bosses and admittedly regret doing that, but it's a football thing, managers come and go. John Greig an Ibrox legend I was happy when he vacated the seat, others not just Rangers men but guys like Stein and McNeil I was glad to see the back of them a totally football opinion.

Tommy Burns a credit to CFC I was glad he left too, but it was a football thing nothing else......tell you man when Lennon goes I won't be celebrating for Rangers FC it will be a victory for football itself.

The comments at the end are the reason I rarely read fan's blogs (as well written and succinct as they are).

The sad fact is that a large portion of the Celtic fans don't respect Lennon either not that any of them will admit it publicly. We hear that Lennon is hugely respected by Lawell, Desmond at al but I'd hazard a guess that is PR talk. With each passing SFA charge he is devaluing any on field success further and further and blurring the distinction between fans and management. If you plucked a rabid yet isemi ntelligent minion and put him in the dugout he'd no doubt act the same way as Lennon has done. It's hard wired into them that if they win it's despite the system being against them and if they lose they must have been cheated.

I still can't decide whether or not to disable commenting or make it ID only. Or leave as it is.

You could put a case across for both options, you would hope that people would be able to disagree about something without it descending into tribalism. The nature of the article was never going to go down well with the mutants though lol. Truth hurts.

You could put a case across for both options, you would hope that people would be able to disagree about something without it descending into tribalism. The nature of the article was never going to go down well with the mutants though lol. Truth hurts.

Dare I say it one of them did pseudo agree with the article but disagreed on my closing comments. There are some among them who do abhor their manager's conduct.