Here's my take on the last 12 hours

Morning. I've spent the last hour going through as much info about Rangers, D&F and the bidders. I'll try and explain it as simple as possible as it's all very complicated.

To start off D&F have gone right down in my estimations. They contradict themselves all the time, and i hate to say, tell lies. I say that because yesterday they told us they're applying for a UEFA license yet the week before they had a conference call with the SFA, SPL and UEFA and were categorically told we would not get one for next season.

Now to the bids.

Club 9 who released a strange and awkwardly worded statement yesterday said they were not bidding for themselves but were working for a consortium from the UK and USA. The wording of the statement strongly indicated they would be liquidating our club, they used other fancy words and threw a lot of glitter on top of that by using Leeds as an example saying they did not loose their history.

That obviously cased a lot of uproar online and i believe they got a lot of Email's and heat on their page from Bears.

Since then their guy on twitter has said that since the statement the consortium have now decided to PULL OUT AND WILL NOT BE BIDDING. So they are out.

The Blue Knights. D&F have said their bid is serious but that their "sums don't add up" when it comes to their involvement with Tickitus. D&F have never really said much positive about the BK's during this whole process, that could be because they don't believe they are a good bidder, or they could be saying it because they are a good bidder but D&F want them to up their financial input a bit more, sort of like egging them on like you do to a player on the pitch,"go on son, you're playing well but give us an extra 10% and you'll be man of the match" That's the best way i can explain that analogy.

The Singapore bid. Frankie of Gersnet is their point of contact between them, their UK based personnel and the fans. They obviously don't trust the main stream media (MSM) and trust Frankie to give us it straight, which he did.

They have funding in place for a CVA and working capital to take us forward after administration. My reading of "working capital" is everything from paying the electricity bill to money to buy a new player. He also tweeted late last night that the Singapore bid will be working through the night on their bid. Singapore is 7 hours ahead of the UK so you know.

I have a friend that is a Chelsea fan and's Scottish team is Rangers, he will be reading this. I trust the guy as he's a smart guy and knows business and football. I am NOT naming him or going to link his FB as he'll get too many inbox's off Bears and our haters, he uses his FB for a bit of fun more than anything.

Here's what i asked him on FB yesterday and his reply.

Me> _____, how much do you know about the Ng family? They're been touted as the Singers based consortium that will try and buy Rangers

His reply>>

Nothing at all mate. There are a lot of very wealthy Singaporeans but I would have thought a better long term option would be British or even American owners, Singaporeans don't have any history of this kind of business and in business they always seem short term motivated but, I hope to be wrong. Its not making the local news here...yet

He's giving us his valued opinion straight, no bullshit, he is a HUGE football fan, a smart guy and a genuine good friend so i trust his words.

I like the sound of the Spore bid but i'm on the fence with ALL bids right now

Onto Brian Kennedy. He said he will not be bidding, then his PR guy on twitter said he is "monitoring the situation"

I actually expect he will bid again. Think of his bid like he's buying something on Ebay. You come in with a low bid, get it trumped then put together a new package in the background while making more enquires then give it to D&F at 5pm today.

That's all i can say on him as we all know him by now

D&F have said they expect 5 or 6 bids today, if you take Club 9 out that then that's down to 4 or 5. My advice is expect the unexpected. I reckon there will be a bid comes in from leftfield that we didn't see coming because (a) they made D&F sign a confidentiality clause or (b) They come in at the last minute and no one knew they were going to bid.

To finish off, we must all be ready for liquidation. various parties have started to use new fancy words for "liquidation" plus D&F have been in touch with the SFA/SPL and UEFA about a Rangers newco and have made them all sign confidentiality agreements. That is worrying. People say that if we come out as a newco we STILL have our history, i'm not so sure about that one myself. One thing i know is we aint getting in Europe for 3 years and there could be other punishments from the Scottish football authorities.

Today is the biggest day in our clubs history, it's going to be full of twists, turns, ups downs. I'll be here most of the day (i'm 6 hours ahead of the UK) and will be posting info the second i get it.

CW still holds 90% of the cards in all this people. Make no mistake about that.

We all hate the guy, but he's one shrewd bastard and is going to walk away from this with a big profit in his pocket.

Try and keep calm and don't pay any attention to any other clubs fans as they know as much as we do despite what they try and tell you