Anti-Liquidation Demo On Saturday!

Whyte hasn't been charged with anything? What relevance does this have? Neither has Murray. Does that excuse Murray's actions over the years, or can that be used as a defence for people's support of him?

I also can't believe that you'd put Bain in your queue ahead of Whyte. Whyte has done a lot more damage to our club in 9 months than Bain did in 10 years.

I thought morality had nothing to do with it? If SDM and Whyte did things in a legal and legitimate business fashion then surely according to your previous arguments they are in the clear? Weren't they "entitled" to do what they did? Is it or isn't it "just business"? Make up your mind.

I've also got to ask that if Whyte did so much damage, why is it that a year ago he was the only show in town and now we have a about six interested parties and four bids? I'm no fan of Whyte but there is no escaping the facts.

Whyte hasn't been charged with anything? What relevance does this have? Neither has Murray. Does that excuse Murray's actions over the years, or can that be used as a defence for people's support of him?

I also can't believe that you'd put Bain in your queue ahead of Whyte. Whyte has done a lot more damage to our club in 9 months than Bain did in 10 years.

i wasnt putting anyone in any order as they are all bastards as far as I'm concerned, I was only writing this in the context that the Vanguard bears were /are getting slaughtered because of one article on their site , where they stated that at the time of writing CW hadn,t been charged wiith anything . Plenty of people jumped on this and are like dugs with a bone , yet we have a situation where yet again Dingwall has been very selective with what he remembers from a meeting only a few days ago , simillar to the RFFF meeting where he said he would suspend the saverangers site .

You cant have it both ways

i wasnt putting anyone in any order as they are all bastards as far as I'm concerned, I was only writing this in the context that the Vanguard bears were /are getting slaughtered because of one article on their site , where they stated that at the time of writing CW hadn,t been charged wiith anything . Plenty of people jumped on this and are like dugs with a bone , yet we have a situation where yet again Dingwall has been very selective with what he remembers from a meeting only a few days ago , simillar to the RFFF meeting where he said he would suspend the saverangers site .

You cant have it both ways

You've lost me.

I thought morality had nothing to do with it? .

for the second time, morality is not involved in the calculation of the amount due to Ticketus. It's you that's going on about it in other respects, which I have made no comment on.

You really should stop putting words in people's mouths.

What do they mean by touted? Is this suggesting that we were seeking credit for it? I was at the meeting on Monday and everyone in attendance agreed on this action. This was reflected in our statement. I'm sure Andy would have preferred his name to be kept out of it but when idiots on another website start questioning the concept and the funding (because they think it's from the RST) then maybe he felt he had to step in. Sad really, maybe some were just pissed off that Andy didn't invite them.

Because the first report from this meeting came from FF, a lot of bears took the view that this must have been a RST event. It took a while to get the point over that it was a mixed consortium that agreed this, but this was accepted once it was accurately explained.

I think everyone knows and accepts what the red card protest is all about now and are mostly supportive.