Should we applaud Celtic onto the pitch on 29th ?

Guest Smug Bluenose

While it would be the sporting thing to do,I feel that our f®iends from the east have been far less than sporting over the last few years. Their Chairman and his lapdog Regan are working under-water to have our league titles taken away from us. They are at this minute concocting plans to keep us from winning anything in the near future. Their support are trying everything to to stab us in the back in anyway they can. This game is no longer just about sport anymore it now goes far deeper than that. As it is no longer just a sporting event(which is of their making) then there is no need for us to act sportingly towards them. As someone said in their best English, "Fuck Them!"

Of course we should class is permanent ours

that is.

No, the 'class' thing to do would be to leave quietly or just applaud our own players after the game. We owe them nothing, not a thing. Their behaviour and attitude to us (along with their little cabal) this season and in others has been not short of disgraceful.

They do not deserve our respect or our applause. Silence can be deafening y'know.

No comments on them, no songs about/against them. No wasted breath on them.

I would like to think we could do this to show them up to be honest but I feel like many other contributers on here, that times have indeed changed. Celtics incessant selective amnesia with regards to decisions and their conduct regarding refs in general have only shown their lack of any class and I feel they really don't deserve any applause at all

I'm still waiting for Liewells dossier about the 2 shocking match altering decisions V St. Johnstone from the weekend...oh wait..... as one of the plums on Snyde 1 said the other night..."I wuz away doon the other side o the perk an coodnay see it..." How convienant...

No, the 'class' thing to do would be to leave quietly or just applaud our own players after the game. We owe them nothing, not a thing. Their behaviour and attitude to us (along with their little cabal) this season and in others has been not short of disgraceful.

They do not deserve our respect or our applause. Silence can be deafening y'know.

No comments on them, no songs about/against them. No wasted breath on them.

I won't stoop to the level of the mhanks dignity is The Rangers way.

If they had won the league playing good football, their fans and management had acted with respect for their opponents and just edged us out I would consider it but the reality is they have shown none of these qualities. Let them have their irrelevant SPL title.