SFA to divert Rangers cup tie money cash to Dundee United

The Scottish FA has told Dundee United they will receive £35,000 of the outstanding money from their Scottish Cup tie against Rangers in February.

This payment has been offset from broadcasting revenue that, under normal circumstances, would have been distributed to Rangers.

Rangers entered administration 11 days after the cup tie at Ibrox on 5 February, which Dundee United on 2-0.

The SFA issued a notice of complaint against Rangers for not paying United .

The club and its owner Craig Whyte were due to appear at a hearing relating to that and other charges last week but it has been delayed .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17612070

Wait a minute.

When we entered Administration several weeks past, were Dundee United one of our creditors?

If so, why are they receiving preferencial treatment reference the rest of our creditors? Is the SFA action legal?

Interesting, given the other thread on Stewart Regan's outburst and walkout on Rangers supporters last week. I believe the question that tipped him was, 'what have you done to help a member club with 140 years of history'? It appears he has moved with alacrity to aid Dundee United.

Wait a minute.

When we entered Administration several weeks past, were Dundee United one of our creditors?

If so, why are they receiving preferencial treatment reference the rest of our creditors? Is the SFA action legal?

Interesting, given the other thread on Stewart Regan's outburst and walkout on Rangers supporters last week. I believe the question that tipped him was, 'what have you done to help a member club with 140 years of history'? It appears he has moved with alacrity to aid Dundee United.

I might be wrong but didn't The Working Group tell him at the meeting that this should've been done before the notice of complaint was issued and Regan spat the dummy out. Then what do you know they go and do just that what a shower of twats.

I might be wrong but didn't The Working Group tell him at the meeting that this should've been done before the notice of complaint was issued and Regan spat the dummy out. Then what do you know they go and do just that what a shower of twats.

Correct, I told him that myself when he asked what he could do!

I don't like DUFC getting any favours but this could and should have been done by the SFA without any fuss in mid Feb, and the same for any other clubs in the same spot.