Brilliant to have you back mate. :)

Sorry I didn't get round to replying to yer pm but fantastic news about the wee ones and glad everything is going well and your back where you belong!

Can't wait to get a rant back on the site - myself or Zappa (who is doing a great job updating that) will publish it in the usual way! :cool:

No prob's Frankie, I know you are a busy man also.... ;-)

Great to see you being interviewed on SKY Sports a few weeks back :clap:

I was cleaining out a cupboard the other week and stumble over the GersNet banner mark 1 so if I mind, I'll drag it along to the Brox on Saturday and give it an airing.

Cammy F

Yip bored the aliens stupid with my inane ramblings about a sport that they couldn't understand.

My intention was to take a wee break from it all - websites, fanzines and Rangers in general as other things were happening in ly life - all good now though and the lure of GersNet was just far to strong....

Cammy F - Beam Me Up Scoty Loyal RSC