Which bid do you prefer?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which bid do you prefer?

• Paul Murray (Blue Knights)
    • Bill Miller (American)
    • Bill Ng (Singaporean)

Now I've go the hang of this poll thing thought I'd post what I was going to describe as the £34 million or is it £134 million question?

Given what you know or don't know as of now which bid do you prefer?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Singapore for me

Same for a number of reason's.

1) I dont beleive TBK have any real money behind them, i admit i have nothing to back this up just a hunch.

2) The propaganda and spin and lies from the RST and FF has beem shamefull in trying to get support behind only TBK. I suspect because they know TBK dont have alot of money.

3) I think we need a change, TBK would just be the same old jobs for the boys, back to spending £m's in terms of wages to beat teams spending very little. I dont see ant progress on or off the park withTBK.

Just my views and i accept i could be totally wrong.

I voted for the singapore bid , as I have no real faith in TBK's , there is no real money behind them , I dont believe that the fans will cough up enough through a share issue , and also the thought of someone like a certain chubby individual as a fans rep scares the shit out of me

I agree with the reasons above about the BK. Today i had a go at the FF twitter account because they posted "Bill Ng bid klaxon alert: "exchange programme with Singapore players." Singapore are ranked 150th by FIFA.

That got right up my fucking nose. He tried to cover it up by saying it's not propaganda for the BK's. The fact is it'd be a few under 19's players go over for X amount of months which is not a bad thing as football is loved here and not as bad a standard as some of the Uk "experts" that haven't been out Europe in their lives will tell you.

As has been said, it's the lies and goalpost shifting that have put me off the BK's, not to mention welcoming ticktus with open arms

Bears I followed your wee exchange , teher is no arguing with them , it's TBK knights or bust , yet another "only show in town " I'm afraid , also your question about why the VB's filtered was class , the answer was pathetic

Bears I followed your wee exchange , teher is no arguing with them , it's TBK knights or bust , yet another "only show in town " I'm afraid , also your question about why the VB's filtered was class , the answer was pathetic

I didn't ask the VB question mate. it was another lad involved in the tweets. I'm nowt to do with them.

Putting Paul Murray back in place is a definite backward leap. He was there for 8 years (?), while we slid towards the position we're in now.

I ask you, turkeys voting for christmas or what !!!!

The Club was up for sale for 2 years, where was he ?

Absolutely invisible, nowhere to be seen or heard..until CW arrived on the scene and suddenly it was panic, as if someone was about to spoil the plan.

Paul Murray blurted out "fan ownership! fan ownership!" trying to halt Whyte. Was this for the good of the Club, or was it for the good of "old boy" Paul Murray and chums? Chums who all sat on their "millions" while the Club descended in to humiliation, ridicule, AND finally, administration with all it's penalties.

How anyone could even having Paul Murray back near the Club, not to mention Ticketus, beggars belief in my opinion.

Maybe some of those Fans' groups need to have a word with themselves and think again about selling their collective souls by backing this bullshitter.

"Seat on the Board", aye right! maybe there will be, but it's my belief they'll be told to sit in a corner and keep their mouths shut, the "investors" are talking.

Just an opinion!

I don't have a crystal ball, but neither does anyone else.