The Race for Rangers

Pray tell which of the three bidders are ?

I’m talking about the BK’s right now mate. They’ve been very vocal from the out, a lot of back slapping going on about the Tickitus deal, yet didn;t tell the fans that they’ve used Ibrox to get that cash. Do you not feel that Rangers fans should have been told this? Or are they worried that this info would put the normal fan from backing them?

I’m talking about the BK’s right now mate. They’ve been very vocal from the out, a lot of back slapping going on about the Tickitus deal, yet didn;t tell the fans that they’ve used Ibrox to get that cash. Do you not feel that Rangers fans should have been told this? Or are they worried that this info would put the normal fan from backing them?

There's been a floating charge in place since 1999.

Whoever the successful bidder is will need banking facilities, these facilities will almost certainly include an overdraft facility do you for one minute think that the bank providing the facility will not require any security for doing so, that security will in all probability comprise assets of RFC.

Do a Companies House search and I doubt you'll find one SPL club that a bank doesn't hold some sort of security over it's assets.

Whoever the successful bidder is will need banking facilities, these facilities will almost certainly include an overdraft facility do you for one minute think that the bank providing the facility will not require any security for doing so, that security will in all probability comprise assets of RFC.

Do a Companies House search and I doubt you'll find one SPL club that a bank doesn't hold some sort of security over it's assets.

I'm not an expert here but can you show me the floating charge over the stadium? Is that possible?

I’ll say again mate, that’s fine. But the BK’s should have told the fans that. You ask 90% of the normal Rangers fan if this has been in place since 1999, they’ll give you a funny look.

One of the main things we all want is clarity. Well, it’s not starting to well for the BK’s as this is a very important part of their bid that the normal fan should know about.

I’m not anti BK’s BTW. I don;t want the Yank near us for the obvious reasons. I do lean towards the Singapore deal.

But it’s becoming very hard to trust the BK’s. they’ve told lies in the past which annoyed me, now this

I’m fucking stressed to fuck :D