Asian-Pacific bid Q&A at 3pm today

Auchenhowie is the name of the road where Murray park is situated, suspect this could be a suggestion to rename Murray Park.

How about Kinning Park? Or would that be too confusing?

1872 Park is too big a mouthful.

Albion Park?

Struth Park?

Walter Park? (Smith is too boring a name)

Grieg Park?

Baxter Park?

Cooper Park?

Laudrup Park? Actually, I really like that one.

Douglas Park? ;)

Agreed. I didn't like the name at the time, and still don't, but think it's wrong to change it at this point. It can serve as a reminder that we, the support, always have to be on our guard and need to keep an eye on the guardians of our club.

We could sell the naming rights and make cash...... just a thought.

But I would agree, would be churlish - though I will readily admit that we should honour Walter Smith in some way for the job he did as manager.

Please folks - no arguing over stuff, that's counter-productive, We all want the best for the club and until we know more, folk are right to ask questions.

The Asian-Pacific bid (told to emphasis that now) understands that and simply ask for time before revealing more in due course. :)

So you gonna re-name the thread ?? ;) I will do it....

I'm liking the rhetoric from the Asia Pacific, quiet and efficient just as you'd expect from Asian business people.

I wouldn't be against selling off naming rights or any other exploitation of the brand, it's gloves off time. The sooner we are back on top the more it will get up the noses of those who have tried their damndest to finish us off. Fingers crossed these guys can hammer this home.

The BK's now look 2nd best to me.

I'm liking the sound of the Asia Pacific bid more and more as each day passes will be interesting to hear their views on todays developments though.

Would love them to come out and ask why the SPL/SFA are making it so difficult for its greatest member club to get back on its feet.

Regarding Auchenhowie, if it's to be renamed i'd vote for McCoist Park. The jury may be out on his management skills, but he has acted with class and dignity throughout this whole sorry affair and in my opinion has held the club and support together.

On top of that he's also brought through a number of youngsters, and whether his hand has been forced or otherwise, hopefully those youngsters can star in years to come.

When new owners come they may choose to pick their own manager, and so i'd like to see a lasting tribute to Super Ally, and naming the training ground after him would do that.