The ref was spot on yesterday

I was under the impression that the Hearts penalty was given against Ledley, and deemed it harsh. Now that I've heard the above and seen it again, the decision is pretty clear.

The behaviour of the Hooped lot was and is predictibly classless. How the SFA/SPL lets them get away with that is beyond a joke ... and maybe a call to the UEFA chap governing all refs is due. (Methinks that is Hugh Dallas ... )

If it had been given for the smash against Ledley it would have been harsh but if you look at Wanyama's hand the ball changes direction after it hits his hand. Clear penalty.

You can clearly see Ramalangadingdong look for the ball then bat it down, also if you watch the Ref he was never going give it for Ledley it's only until he sees the second hand ball that he goes for his whistle then backs it up by telling the Celtic players why he gave the pen. All of which seem to have been lost on the ginger bigot and his sidekick monkeyheid.

I was under the impression that the Hearts penalty was given against Ledley, and deemed it harsh. Now that I've heard the above and seen it again, the decision is pretty clear.

The behaviour of the Hooped lot was and is predictibly classless. How the SFA/SPL lets them get away with that is beyond a joke ... and maybe a call to the UEFA chap governing all refs is due. (Methinks that is Hugh Dallas ... )

On top of that, every Newspaper/report that I have read this morning lead with the idea that the pen was given for handball V Ledley depsite Lennon stating that the ref had told him it was for Wanyama's handball

On top of that' date=' every Newspaper/report that I have read this morning lead with the idea that the pen was given for handball V Ledley depsite Lennon stating that the ref had told him it was for Wanyama's handball[/quote']

If that is the case, I can see more "The ref lied to the Celtic manager" comments again....

On top of that' date=' every Newspaper/report that I have read this morning lead with the idea that the pen was given for handball V Ledley depsite Lennon stating that the ref had told him it was for Wanyama's handball[/quote']

There is also a clip of the ref telling Wanyama that he was the guilty one and Wanyama pointing at himself in surprise, so the payers were also informed.

He denied the goal was offside on twitter last night.

Shock horror.....

He must be the only person who can't see it was offside. I think if he just came out and admitted it, and that his team didn't play well enough, he would get an awful lot more respect!!!

Shock horror.....

He must be the only person who can't see it was offside. I think if he just came out and admitted it, and that his team didn't play well enough, he would get an awful lot more respect!!!

He doesn't want respect in the usual sense, he thinks as long as the hardcore yahoos are with him he'll be in the hotseat for life. His behaviour only reinforces their views that Celtic are discriminated against for their Irish Catholic roots.