Just when we thought that we had endured the ââ?¬Ë?season from hellââ?¬â?¢ and that things couldnââ?¬â?¢t get any worse, along comes ââ?¬Ë?season from hell IIââ?¬â?¢ and things are going from bad to worse with little or no sign of improvement on the domestic front. Another terrible performance and defeat at the hands of the worst DUFC team in living memory. That is 1 point we have managed to gain from them so far this seasonââ?¬Â¦.

Our new manager came with a real pedigree and whilst some of the hype was a bit over the top, we all rightly thought that this was man to revitalise Rangers and lead us to domestic dominance and gain credibility on Europe. He may eventually achieve this, but this cold windy winters night, that possibility looks as far away as a long hot Scottish summer.

The most galling aspect to ââ?¬Ë?season from hell IIââ?¬â?¢ is that PLG was given videos of our horror season and we all thought that once he studied them, he would identify our glaring weaknesses, identify players who would eradicate them and build on the few positives that AM left us.

Well, instead of eradicating the mistakes, we are making the same mistakes as last season and compounding the situation by making even more elementary mistakes game after game. I am sitting here trying to put into more eloquent terms just how bad we are. However, I am at a loss for words, so will go with my gut-instinct and say that we are utter pish. Think that is a tad harsh? Well, we are currently only 3 points above 9th placed St Mirren. Yip, that is correct, we are 3 points away from being 9th in the SPfuckinL.

Now, those of you who know me will know that I have said for a while that things are going to continue to get worse as long as Mr Murray, Mr Bain and Mr McIntyre continue to run, or is that ruin the club that we love. This is a view that I still hold, although it has be ridiculed by some of my Rangers supporting friends who still think the sun shines out of our esteemed Chairman�s arse.

I will reiterate that there will be no long term improvement until Murray and his associates are removed from our club. They have no interest / love for Rangers, they are in this for personal gain. There is no long-term goal, no long-term plans and no investment from them, so how are we supposed to improve both on and off the field?

They do not care that we are targeted by the authorities whilst the real bigots are allowed free reign to sing their vile and repugnant songs, they do not care that we have no youth policy or that we are ââ?¬Ë?unattractiveââ?¬â?¢ to the youth of today (the future supporters that we need to survive). They only care about themselves. I read a great line either on FF messageboard or in the fanzine where the posters wrote ââ?¬â?? ââ?¬Ë?Everything I loved about Rangers is in the pastââ?¬â?¢. That sentiment is hard to argue with and sums up the current state of our once great institution. To make matters worse (if they could get any worse) we are light years behind our greatest rivals. Even though they were minutes from being closed down a few short years ago. Whoââ?¬â?¢s fault is that, step forward David Murray.

All the fun, excitement, passion, camaraderie that went hand-in-hand with following Rangers has gone. We have been force-fed Murray�s lies and down-grading speeches and accepted them. We need a vision and someone who is willing to see that through. That person is currently not on the board at Ibrox and until they are, we are in for a long, hard and sad time ahead.

Cammy F

I'm giving Wednesday night and Saturday a miss cause I just can't be bothered with the hassle of travelling into the games while the headless chickens on the park continue playing like this.

Maybe that makes me a coward not supporting them through thick and thin but why pay all that money to watch 8/9 players do fuck all week in week out. They're on mega bucks and they know many a fan digs deep into their pockets to follow them home and away while they live the life of riley well, I've had enough for the time being.

I have given up all hope on finishing first this season , but i refuse to give up watching & cheering on the team i love dearly.

After being outraged by a fanny who threw a scarf in to the pitch today , i feel it should make us more supportive of our team & manager.

Yes things are in a bad way , and yes the leagues gone

But has our love for the club gone?

No.

And after weatching that today , the team dont need any criticism , they'll get enough from the papers.

What they need is us , to stand up and be accounted for , and cheer the team on , from strength to strength

Not every new manager brings success to a club right away .

Give it time , and im sure rangers will rise again

" Im Rangers Til' I Die "

I have given up all hope on finishing first this season , but i refuse to give up watching & cheering on the team i love dearly.

After being outraged by a fanny who threw a scarf in to the pitch today , i feel it should make us more supportive of our team & manager.

No.

And after weatching that today , the team dont need any criticism , they'll get enough from the papers.

What they need is us , to stand up and be accounted for , and cheer the team on , from strength to strength

Agree fully Dunn which is probably easy for me sitting behind a computer, but my love for Rangers is no less win or lose.

Now, those of you who know me will know that I have said for a while that things are going to continue to get worse as long as Mr Murray, Mr Bain and Mr McIntyre continue to run, or is that ruin the club that we love. This is a view that I still hold, although it has be ridiculed by some of my Rangers supporting friends who still think the sun shines out of our esteemed Chairman�s arse.

I will reiterate that there will be no long term improvement until Murray and his associates are removed from our club. so how are we supposed to improve both on and off the field?

Cammy F

Whislt I agree with your post I think whats happening on the park cant be directed towards behind the scenes at the moment. Murray, Bain and Co are the rotten core of the apple but I cant look to blaming them for the way the 11 players are performing at the moment.

PLG picks the team and formation and its plain obvious he hasnt got hold of the SPL yet. The problems on the park are IMO down to the team not even getting the basics right.

We brought in players in the summer who are a shadow of former starts like Laudrup and Co. but they should still be head and shoulders above a Dundee United team, and this is a Dundee United team that I couldnt recognised most of there players names.

We are not killing teams off, in fact we're not even trying to kill off teams.

I still think PLG is the man to lead us in the right direction on the park but i think he needs to get tough and boot some of the players who pull on a Rangers jersey on a saturday, right up the ass.

We have to stay positive by looking at it thats its a long term fix to get us back to being champions. By that I mean a full season for Le Guen to start getting it to click.

Whislt I agree with your post I think whats happening on the park cant be directed towards behind the scenes at the moment. Murray, Bain and Co are the rotten core of the apple but I cant look to blaming them for the way the 11 players are performing at the moment.

PLG picks the team and formation and its plain obvious he hasnt got hold of the SPL yet. The problems on the park are IMO down to the team not even getting the basics right.

We brought in players in the summer who are a shadow of former starts like Laudrup and Co. but they should still be head and shoulders above a Dundee United team, and this is a Dundee United team that I couldnt recognised most of there players names.

We are not killing teams off, in fact we're not even trying to kill off teams.

I still think PLG is the man to lead us in the right direction on the park but i think he needs to get tough and boot some of the players who pull on a Rangers jersey on a saturday, right up the ass.

We have to stay positive by looking at it thats its a long term fix to get us back to being champions. By that I mean a full season for Le Guen to start getting it to click.

We payed 300.000 pounds for Novo and somthing similar for Rae. We also have a few Bosmans in there. As the old saying goes you get what you pay for. Colin Stein cost 100.000 pounds and that was nearly 40 years ago. i wonder if a new car is only 3 times as much as in those days.

We payed 300.000 pounds for Novo and somthing similar for Rae. We also have a few Bosmans in there. As the old saying goes you get what you pay for. Colin Stein cost 100.000 pounds and that was nearly 40 years ago. i wonder if a new car is only 3 times as much as in those days.

Yeah Pete, but my point was there are still much more expensive than Dundee Uniteds players and should be good enough to win that match.

I would say that it's not the transfer fee that defines the value of a player, it's his wage.

Graveson was a Bosman but it doesn't mean he's cheaper than Novo.

Our wage bill is about 27M, Dundee Utd's would be lucky to top 2M.

No.And after weatching that today , the team dont need any criticism , they'll get enough from the papers.

Unfortunately, I would say that I am falling out of love with Rangers. The hassle I have to go thro every week trying to watch and support my team - the constant pressure from Police, stewards and employees of Rangers FC is a fuckin disgrace.

Sitting watching David Murray, Martin Bain and Lawrence McIntyre kill the club that I love is akin to watching your favourite relative dying a slow painful death. You just wish someone would put them out their misery, but you know its going to be a long, slow death.

Watching players week in, week out that are NOT Rangers class masquarading a representatives of Rangers Football Club. Bill Struth, Jock Wallace, George Young, Davie Copper et al will be spinning in their graves (god bless them).

I am sorry, but I am falling out of love with Rangers and its breaking my fuckin heart.

Cammy F