Imagine - The Dream is over

With the news that TBK's have withdrawn from the 'bidding' it has struck me very hard. Hard looking in on RM and elsewhere as 'Rangers Fans' react with glee that they are out of it. Hard to understand the fear these people have about assuming some control over Rangers. Hard to understand their support for Ng given there's every indication that it's just another David Murrray journey of hope inside uncertainty for our team! Hard to understand why they are so happy to have things outside their control.

The media at large ridicule the chances of the Working Class assuming control over the means of production so I shouldn't be surprised that Rangers fans don't have faith in themselves to be the architects of their own destiny. I pledged my total savings to the cause of taking control and would have parted with that cash with great pride in the knowledge that we as a support had finally grown up!

Seems it was too big a step for some to take.

Hard!

Being a Commie tends to harden the spirit but like the great John Lennon I do have a soft centre and imagined and dreamed that we, like Hamburg etc were READY to make that leap of faith in ourselves!

We obviously still don't know if we're gonna survive but with Ng waiting in the wings the old song lyrics comes to mind THE NEEDLE RETURNS TO THE START OF THE SONG AND WE ALL SING ALONG LIKE BEFORE.. When David Murrray took over I stood in Rangers pubs arguing against the majority saying we should not put 'faith' in one man when WE are the ones who stomp up the cash and WE pay for everything so we should grow a set... An old phrase from going to the cinema also springs to mind THIS IS WHERE I CAME IN!

Have to be honest and say I'm heartbroken that the dream is over - at this moment in time I don't want to see the film again as it would be like watching that great Bill Murray film..

John Lennon wrote good songs but wasn't a 'great' person from what I've read (yes I'm aware of 'believing what you read etc)

Did the BK's ever fully confirm fans would get votes? Owning shares doesn't always give say on anything.

Pledging cash doesn't necessarily equate to being a grown up though does it? I pledged cash too as did lots of others, but viewing a different bidder as preferred, than you do, doesn't make other people childish.

John Lennon wrote good songs but wasn't a 'great' person from what I've read (yes I'm aware of 'believing what you read etc)

Did the BK's ever fully confirm fans would get votes? Owning shares doesn't always give say on anything.

Pledging cash doesn't necessarily equate to being a grown up though does it? I pledged cash too as did lots of others, but viewing a different bidder as preferred, than you do, doesn't make other people childish.

When i use to work in NYC i’d gladly take a piss where Lennon was shot. Cunt of a man

FINALLY someone agrees with me on it. It's like your the mad cat-bin lady if you say anything about Saint John ffs.

Total utter cunt. Full of lies, hate and bile. Hope he died in absolute agony