Imagine - The Dream is over

A touch more on topic ... who is to say that Ng (or any other new "owner") won't be open to the idea of a membership scheme, if only to initially raise money? If the right people approach him with a right concept, I think reason will prevail with people like him. Rather than some pompous good old British-style would-be-king chairman.

For me it's all down to CONTROL and that's what was good about PM - I feel he knew that anything less than a BIG FAN INVOLVEMENT would bring us back to this point again... and it will!

Maybe so. Regarding Ng or Miller, not speaking about their plans in detail now does not mean that they do not like the idea. There are quite a few things to consider here though (creditors wanting the most of their money, hence Ng & Miller won't show all cards) and I wouldn't put it past Murray to cater to the Rangers legions to put pressure on HMRC here. (Nothing against Murray, just trying to stay objective here.)

I never said anything about pissing where he died...

Sorry IDGAF about excuses for drugs etc. Actions speak louder than words and all that.

Not an excuse Ono was fine with taking drugs too so my take on that is the company you keep is a factor! More sympathy for Cynthia as she wasn't interested but then again she wasn't for changing so Ono joined him on that stupid 'journey'!

Social being determines social consciousness and all that...

Not an excuse Ono was fine with taking drugs too so my take on that is the company you keep is a factor! More sympathy for Cynthia as she wasn't interested but then again she wasn't for changing so Ono joined him on that stupid 'journey'!

Social being determines social consciousness and all that...

Ah so because she did it too, she deserved any violence? Bollocks.

Total utter cunt. Full of lies, hate and bile. Hope he died in absolute agony

Sounds like you're slapping yourself in the face there mate!

Listen, 'celebrity culture' being what it is most 'stars' have their heads firmly up their asses - the thing that was good about John was that he got that across the media - don't think we're (celebrities) all special we're all the same... That was the good thing about Lennon he was always learning from mistakes he made, and had he been alive today I'm sure he would've contributed much more to British Politics than those in the Parliaments (London and Old Reekie). He was an honest person who's heart was in the right place, and that's the best we can all hope for when it comes to judging our net worth on this planet!!

Back to the topic: We Are The People - and as John Lennon said POWER TO THE PEOPLE...

Very laughable indeed even more so if there was a scintilla of truth in it.

Simple fact is they had agreed to pay the fee, to say they couldn't raise £500k if frankly bullshit.

So they had agreed to pay the fee and the stuff about negotations still going on was lies?

Was the fee deductible off the final payment? Was it to be used to pay off creditors or deductible by D&P off their final agreed fees?