TBK have won, named PB.

TBK have won the race to take over Rangers, and will be announced as Preferred Bidders tomorrow.

Final details have been ironed out over the weekend and agreed with D&P.

Ticketus are involved, but Kennedy is not, at this stage anyway.

The BK will now proceed with D&P to agree a CVA with creditors before the deadlines for further footballing sanctions to be imposed.

Whytes shareholding to be secured In exchange for him not being sued for his PG by Ticketus.

CVA likely to agreed as talks already taken place between D&P and HMRC and HMRC are not going to be too difficult to deal with, and as they will have the major say, this will see the CVA go through.

The club will NOT be liquidated!

Himself is good enough for me, people shouldn't get so hung up with this "source" nonsense all the time.

I'm not saying it's not true,I also don't know the guy like you do,no harm in asking the source as we don't want to get our hopes up and then kicked in the nuts again.

Not naming sources, it's not in mainstream yet but it will happen tomorrow. Has all been agreed I'm told.

Thanks a lot mate. I might sleep tonight. I’ll post this on my Gers FB page and make sure ppl know it came from you

I'm not saying it's not true,I also don't know the guy like you do,no harm in asking the source as we don't want to get our hopes up and then kicked in the nuts again.

I don't know him personally only by his postings, if you pay attention to what people post it soon becomes apparent if they're on the level or not.

(not a nudge towards you more a generalisation to the idiots who think people will betray confidences just to amuse them)