TBK have won, named PB.

I'm actually going to side with the admins for a second......

D&P have stated time after time that they require a formal. non-conditional bid in black & white. So far that hasn't happened from any bidder. How can they progress with the sale of the club if the conditions havn't been met.

All interested parties know what is required of their bids, yet none have delivered yet. TBK's stumbling block appears to be a never ending saga with Ticketus. Bill Miller's appears to be guarantees from the SPL/SFA. It's unknown what Bill Ng's stumbling block was but I wouldn't completely rule him out.

I personally find it very concerning that TBK's have not secured an agreement with ticketus - it has been weeks since they announced the proposed collaboration.

I do kinda feel ATM that the Admins are getting a bit of a rough time. They have set the terms, and no-one has met them!!!

My question would be have they set the terms way to high for any bid to be agreed and if so why, when their job is to get the best deal for the creditors which doesnt look good at the moment as they push us to the brink.

D&P have stated time after time that they require a formal. non-conditional bid in black & white. So far that hasn't happened from any bidder. How can they progress with the sale of the club if the conditions havn't been met.

All interested parties know what is required of their bids, yet none have delivered yet. TBK's stumbling block appears to be a never ending saga with Ticketus. Bill Miller's appears to be guarantees from the SPL/SFA. It's unknown what Bill Ng's stumbling block was but I wouldn't completely rule him out.

I personally find it very concerning that TBK's have not secured an agreement with ticketus - it has been weeks since they announced the proposed collaboration.

I do kinda feel ATM that the Admins are getting a bit of a rough time. They have set the terms, and no-one has met them!!!

I’m with you. Like you i believe if a firm offer was placed in front of them they’d have accepted ages ago. They have made glaring mistakes over the weeks but i put that down to no experience with the media, especially when every little thing they say or do will be manipulated to the extreme.

if they get us through this and Rangers can move on down a stable road, it’s a big gold star on their CV IMO. If we go into liquidation down the line it’s a black mark on their reputation that will be hard to shurg off. Plus, do any of us really have genuine experience of a company of our size being in this position, how it’s handled and what the real behind the scenes process is?

they will want to finish this job will all the “i’s” dotted and “T’s” crossed so their’s no comeback further down the line.

My reading is that none of the bidders have so far met the terms unconditionally because it is simply not sensical to do so. Why pay £0.5M for exclusivity when there is no real exclusivity to it? This, along with their dallying, appears to be why Ng has cried off. And when you consider the reported sums of money that each bidder is racking up with regards to professional advisors, why should any bidder be required to pay such a sum to prove they are serious?

My question would be have they set the terms way to high for any bid to be agreed and if so why, when their job is to get the best deal for the creditors which oesnt look good at the moment as they push us to the brink.

All we know is that they require unconditional bids. There may be some flexibility depending on what the actual conditions are.....However the fact remains that TBK's simply can't table a bid until they have agreement with Ticketus, and Miller can't table his until he gets his info from the SPL/SFA.

However, Miller has the opportunity to put those conditions to the side and simply say "here's yer money...lets get on with it!!!"

I’m with you. Like you i believe if a firm offer was placed in front of them they’d have accepted ages ago. They have made glaring mistakes over the weeks but i put that down to no experience with the media, especially when every little thing they say or do will be manipulated to the extreme.

if they get us through this and Rangers can move on down a stable road, it’s a big gold star on their CV IMO. If we go into liquidation down the line it’s a black mark on their reputation that will be hard to shurg off. Plus, do any of us really have genuine experience of a company of our size being in this position, how it’s handled and what the real behind the scenes process is?

they will want to finish this job will all the “i’s” dotted and “T’s” crossed so their’s no comeback further down the line.

I get that and I agree - they have professional standards and ethics to uphold.

However, this does not necessarily mean they are competent.

And I would hold back on commenting on their competence until we know the end result.

All we know is that they require unconditional bids. There may be some flexibility depending on what the actual conditions are.....However the fact remains that TBK's simply can't table a bid until they have agreement with Ticketus, and Miller can't table his until he gets his info from the SPL/SFA.

However, Miller has the opportunity to put those conditions to the side and simply say "here's yer money...lets get on with it!!!"

Not sure I follow you. Admins require unconditional bids which may be conditional?

I get that and I agree - they have professional standards and ethics to uphold.

However, this does not necessarily mean they are competent.

And I would hold back on commenting on their competence until we know the end result.

Yeah true mate. Even when they do walk away i think there’s going to be a tense 18 months (minimum) till we really know if we can continue on a secure financial footprint

Imo the op was just another part of the spin and lies from TBK camp. They have done this over and over to cover for what seems to be a lack of money.

How many times will we hear they are close to then never bid?

I also wonder how the people that are being used to spread the spin and lies will feel when this is all over? When there use has run out and there dropped?

Imo the op was just another part of the spin and lies from TBK camp. They have done this over and over to cover for what seems to be a lack of money.

How many times will we hear they are close to then never bid?

I also wonder how the people that are being used to spread the spin and lies will feel when this is all over? When there use has run out and there dropped?

You simply have absolutely no idea how these things play out.

Prove that the Blue Knight's have no money as you so consistently claim, the floor is yours'.

You keep accusing people of peddling "spin and lies" and offer up absolutely no proof to back it up so either put up or shut up.

Just because what Tannochsidebear posted yesterday has not panned out 100% (yet!) the way he was led to believe does not ergo equate that he has posted "spin and lies", take a look at his posting history and you'll see that he's not posting out of malice or to feed an ego he's simply passing on information that he possesses that he believes a wider audience should be aware of.