Protest this Saturday- details inside

The protest won’t achive much ref the SFA. But hopefully it can help bring us all together a lot better. Hopefully there’s a lot of handshakes and lines drawn in the sand helping us unify as one

We will promote it as much as we can mate. The desire for it is certainly there. As it gets closer we all have to make it clear on what's acceptable to sing etc.

I fancy there will be a few from the board turning up too.

Cool - happy to help where possible. Think this is Empire's (from FF) baby?

Cool - happy to help where possible. Think this is Empire's (from FF) baby?

Dunno mate, I found it on the internet and realised that it's getting positive feedback.:D

I forwarded it round the board to make sure we are happy to promote it. New poster now as the first was filled with errors!

Dunno mate, I found it on the internet and realised that it's getting positive feedback.:D

I forwarded it round the board to make sure we are happy to promote it. New poster now as the first was filled with errors!

I edited that as I removed the bottom line until you chaps and Assembly etc give OK... ;)

No probs mate - didn't realise you were Empire... :D

If you intend printing any flyers, I have a full resolution 300dpi CMYK version available for doing so.

No probs mate!

Thanks for the kind offer. I had a message from a Bear this morning offering to donate £100 for flyers etc but to be honest, I think the word can be spread now through Soical Networking and word of mouth. Once I get the go ahead from the RFWG and perhaps an RST Statment (which i'm in converstation with just now) I think that will be the boost we need to get this to the masses. I personally don't have the time to be disrtributing flyers to Bears pubs etc in the run up to Saturday :(

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please let me know. It's still a work in progress!

Thanks again for your kind help as always Frankie.