Well done Vanguard Bears , hope this is the start of a unified support

Like you're one to talk! You block people on twitter for disagreeing with you! You're as bad as anyone for holding a grudge - and in your case they don't even have to insult you to incur your wrath.

You have no idea about me. Youâ??re a handwringer, pure and simple

FFS guys, if we cant get along on this small forum what chance do we have as a wider support ?

VB havent always been the most politically correct and I would think they would admit that themselves - but this is, to me at least, an olive branch being extended that we as a support need - and we need to do it across the board.

That means I would HOPE to see the sentiment being reciprocated by FF, RST, Assembly, Gersnet et al - now is the time to stand together, let bygones be bygones, and be a UNIFIED support.

Right now, it shouldnt matter what people want, whether they want a seat on the board or whatnot, and it shouldnt matter that people have their own egos to massage.

Right now we should be focussed, to a man, woman, girl or boy, in one thing and one thing only - SAVING RANGERS.

FFS guys, if we cant get along on this small forum what chance do we have as a wider support ?

VB havent always been the most politically correct and I would think they would admit that themselves - but this is, to me at least, an olive branch being extended that we as a support need - and we need to do it across the board.

That means I would HOPE to see the sentiment being reciprocated by FF, RST, Assembly, Gersnet et al - now is the time to stand together, let bygones be bygones, and be a UNIFIED support.

Right now, it shouldnt matter what people want, whether they want a seat on the board or whatnot, and it shouldnt matter that people have their own egos to massage.

Right now we should be focussed, to a man, woman, girl or boy, in one thing and one thing only - SAVING RANGERS.

Exactly what i said in my blog and on here @RangersUnified