A point i'd love to see challenged on snyde phone in

Guest cail

When Celtic fans phone in and say Rangers are getting what they deserve as they have been cheating and making back door deals re-tax dodges for years.

Why does'nt the panel challenge that accusation???

We should be cramming their lines demanding that they do question this accusation as it is libelous at best.

Unfortunately, as you know, the Clyde phone in is by Celtic fans, for Celtic fans so that doesn't fit with their outlook.

All the more disappointing when our club deal with this mob.

For decades, Sellik minded individuals complained on Snyde that their old Board were fiddling(a most appropriate word when discussing anything Sellik) attendances. The Biscuit Tin was very real. The Kellys, Whytes, Grants, etc would cram the day's takings into the tin and remove several grand for personal purpose. They would make an adjustment of 3-4,000 on the attendance to justify the deduction.

This action that went on week in, week out for several decades is now used as a stick to beat the old Board and as fuel for endless wink, wink jokes. These same Yahoos, full of moral fortitude and sanctimousity will flood Snyde lines in the coming weeks demanding their club pay ALL the back taxes owed on the fiddle. We know that they are principled folks, arn't they?

What is indisputable is that Celtic also used EBTs. They may have used them a hell of a lot less but they are still guilty.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Celtic paid the tax due on them a while back.

Unfortunately, as you know, the Clyde phone in is by Celtic fans, for Celtic fans so that doesn't fit with their outlook.

All the more disappointing when our club deal with this mob.

Agree mate, same when supporters groups were useing them one day and then next day telling people they cant beleive a word from the show.

I caught the last 20 minutes of this muck last night and a bear gave it both barrels to the SFA over the ridiculous over punishment of Rangers. Actually stood in my kitchen and clapped when he had finished. Very rare to hear a bear at all let alone a sane and lucid one on SSB.