Again you miss the point the Three just find guilt or no guilt it's the SFA who hand out the punishment.

It's the Judicial Panel who hand out the punishment. They have no limit to their powers when it comes to sanctions, apart from the maximum penalty allowed for that charge.

The best way to cover our backs is make sure you retweet all the names so itâ??s impossible for anyone to sue, ala Ryan Giggs.

I do appreciate that on here, that is like me trying to teach your granny to suck eggs :D

Eric Drysdale

Gary Allan QC

Alastair Murning

Be very careful mate - at least one of those people is threatening legal action to anyone than names him.

Not sure how that works but you never know... ;)

Why would he sure, I wonder? Does he have a court injunction that prevents him being named? Very doubtful.

Is it because he wasn't one of the SFA 3, in which case it's easy enough to deny and move on.

I've got no idea why it would not be lawful to name Eric Drysdale, Gary Allan QC and Alastair Murning but if they have a problem then it would be easy enough for the solicitor to contact me to advise why they should not be named.

Why would he sure, I wonder? Does he have a court injunction that prevents him being named? Very doubtful.

Is it because he wasn't one of the SFA 3, in which case it's easy enough to deny and move on.

I've got no idea why it would not be lawful to name Eric Drysdale, Gary Allan QC and Alastair Murning but if they have a problem then it would be easy enough for the solicitor to contact me to advise why they should not be named.

I giggled all the way through that post, which i’m slightly embarrassed about as i don;t really know why hahaha. it has been hot and humid as hell here today though :/

I'm no lawyer so have no idea. :D

Tease?

This week has seen a huge TV expose of Care Homes, I hope Alastair Munting is a man of moral fortitude?

Lifted from FF,does anyone know who these guys are,or anything about them,if true?.

The 3 who passed the sanctions on behalf of SFA & ultimately put another nail in our clubs coffin are Eric Drysdale,QC Alastair Muirning & Gary Allan.They have now been named & shamed please forward this on.

Allegedly.