New strip revealed

We've changed our socks many, many times over the years. Nothing wrong with a season long nod to the 70s...

http://www.therangersarchive.co.uk/

I hear 26th of foot has grew his hair and got out his flares already in anticipation! :whistle:

Fair doos Frankie. I just think our distintive red and black socks make our strip unique. Without them I feel we're just another team that wears blue with white shorts

It's nice. The printed sponsor logo should be emroidered though. With that style of top it really cheapens the overall look.

And the socks.....fuck I'm sick of them messing with the socks. Started with Advocaat in Europe. BLACK AND RED FFS!!!!!!!!!

I was just reading a few bits about the positioning of the Tennants sponsor and discovered that Celtic have also used this smaller logo on their new strip. I checked it out on their website (sorry...) but I had to chuckle at a few things on their front page. They have this big push for their "Thai Tims" project with loads of Thai kids posing outside Parkhead. What do you think these kids are wearing? Celtic strips? Celtic t-shirts? No...everyone has a green, white and orange scarf on. ALA colours of the Irish national flag. Are Celtic now officially Ireland FC?

I also chuckled at the name of this project... Thai Tims? As far as I was aware, is the name "Tim" not derived from the name Tim Malloys, an catholic gang from the East End of the city back in the day... Imagine that was us?

My third chuckle came when I noticed that their new simplified strip with black socks is a tribute to their 125th Anniversary.... considering they didn't start wearing Hoops until 1903, I'm somewhat confused.

I was just reading a few bits about the positioning of the Tennants sponsor and discovered that Celtic have also used this smaller logo on their new strip. I checked it out on their website (sorry...) but I had to chuckle at a few things on their front page. They have this big push for their "Thai Tims" project with loads of Thai kids posing outside Parkhead. What do you think these kids are wearing? Celtic strips? Celtic t-shirts? No...everyone has a green' date=' white and orange scarf on. ALA colours of the Irish national flag. Are Celtic now officially Ireland FC?

I also chuckled at the name of this project... Thai Tims? As far as I was aware, is the name "Tim" not derived from the name Tim Malloys, an catholic gang from the East End of the city back in the day... Imagine that was us?

My third chuckle came when I noticed that their new simplified strip with black socks is a tribute to their 125th Anniversary.... considering they didn't start wearing Hoops until 1903, I'm somewhat confused.[/quote']

Are you insane visiting their website! I hope your pc has anti-virus software installed :)