Blue Knights + Kennedy Joint Bid Submitted - Ticketus NOT in consortium

Whitehouse or Clark? one of them is a Liar

last week in a conference call Paul Clark of Duff and Duffer told Andy Smillie that Miller's "Incubous" plan was for all intents and purposes a Liquidation of the Rangers.

Today at the RFFF meeting at Ibrox, Whitehouse by means of pre recorded DVD informed the RSC reps that Miller's bid did not mean a Liquidation of the Club

So Mr Righthand and Mr Lefthand of Duff and Duffer

which is it?

Because one of you two shysters is a lying bastard

Not the first time Clark & Whitehouse have completely contradicted each other on the extremely important subject of the L word.

If I'm not mistaken, the first instance was as a direct consequence of Dave King's statement saying he thought liquidation was inevitable. Shortly after King dropping that bunker buster (on the same or following day I think) David Whitehouse did a long and detailed interview on Rangers TV in which he was very clear that liquidation was a realistic possibility. Anyone who saw that interview on RTV will surely have been very worried about the club that night. The following day, his partner Paul Clark issued a statement which was completely reversed on the liquidation issue and almost 100% contradicted Whitehouse.

It strikes me that we have a major problem here with the fact that the two administrators' opinions at any one given time are often going to be different. One of them gives his opinion on a certain matter, then when the other sees or hears what's been said he disagrees with it, so comes out and contradicts the previous comment/s or statement.

They're wasting valuable time with these contradictions.

Did the admins said themselves that they will only consider an unconditional bid? Or was that in fact a media spin?

This is part of a statement from David Whitehouse that was published in an article on the official Rangers site on Monday -

"In terms of timing, we believe that should an unconditional bid be made that would meet creditors' approval and a CVA process could begin, the club could emerge from administration within a period of two months and certainly prior to the commencement of next season.

"If we proceed with an offer that is based on a sale of the business and assets, then we would expect the football club share to be transferred within a matter of weeks, with a preference of prior to the end of the current season.

"We fully understand and share the frustration of the fans. However, we cannot ignore the fact that while they wish to see an exit from administration there is a not a bid on the table now that will deliver that.

This was from 'Bainer', supposed Brian Kennedy spokesman.

Fellow Gers

Have faith. Do not lose sleep over the weekend. Be prepared for the rebuilding process.

I've seen a few from him and can't say I'm inspired. The last was the haymaker, and I would say like most haymakers it missed it's target.

This was from 'Bainer', supposed Brian Kennedy spokesman.

Fellow Gers

Have faith. Do not lose sleep over the weekend. Be prepared for the rebuilding process.

I've seen a few from him and can't say I'm inspired. The last was the haymaker, and I would say like most haymakers it missed it's target.

Yes they have found some loose change down the back of th sofa ha ha.

All jokes apart TBK and BK must only have 1 more go left at this? Can they get the money? I have went full circle with them but imo if these guys were not Rangers fans ( Not BK) most would be chasing them.

Frustrated myself.

But they are business men, who have done deals in the past.

Our frustrations and impatience are probably the last thing they are concerned with.

At the end of the day, if they get it done, then that is what matters.

I've not much hair left anyway,