Blue Knights + Kennedy Joint Bid Submitted - Ticketus NOT in consortium

If the BBC story is accurate, and I stress if, it does again cast Paul Murray in a bad light and raises questions about him.

However, given that he's clearly an articulate businessman, the logical conclusion would be that somebody, likely to be from Duff & Phelps, is feeding Paul Murray duff and inaccurate information. If this is the case Paul Murray has to come out and explain exactly what's been happening.

Duff & Phelps have been playing funny buggers all along. Even now at this stage with just the two final bidders they're probably playing them off against each other.

No probs zappa from me as i think it's clear to anybody what kind of person he is, we can all see.

I was going to explain to him about my 2 post and the fact that you can only post about things that have happened at the time, i.e. the first bid and then the second but i wont as his hate just gets in the way. I will let people make up there own mind about him.

If you feel the need to ban me for this then thats you call mate, hope not but thats up to you. I wont waste another post on someone like him mate.

People questionlng the integrity of the administrators would be laughable if it wasn't so ridiculous.

If people in places of alleged influence fans reps etc believe the admin to be incompetent or worse why no objections or complaints to the court, no these people prefer to be like Ceaser while the Citadel burns to the ground.

People questionlng the integrity of the administrators would be laughable if it wasn't so ridiculous.

If people in places of alleged influence fans reps etc believe the admin to be incompetent or worse why no objections or complaints to the court, no these people prefer to be like Ceaser while the Citadel burns to the ground.

Good post mate, tbh i did not think the claims about the admin team were correct but after a while i have been thinking something is not right. But i could not say if anything was not right as we dont know the full story and for me i dont have a clue about most of the admin stuff.

But i agree with your point, if people in high places think something stinks why dont they report it? Or cant they do this?

Any creditor can complain, unfortunately we have no leadership that has instigated any action worth the name, common sense would tell you that an away ban should have been implemented as soon as it was clear that we were on our own.

That was an opportunity missed, instead we continue to put money into the coffers of our enemies, lions led by donkeys.

Yes imagine that !

What next ? people doubting the integrity of a lawyer and a law firm? Such as Gary Withey and Collyer Bristow ? Surely not! after all Gary Withey is a former Times lawyer of the week and Collyer Bristow are a blue stocking law firm of over 270 years standing.

Admin says on Radio Scotland TBK/Kennedy bid not nearly enough.

No real shock mate. I thought after everything they have tried that yestersdays bid would be the real deal but it seems like groundgog day over and over again.

I see some on FF are even saying TBK need to put up some real money of fuck off. That saying Millers bid cant be that great or it would have been accepted by now. It's not looking good at all.