Blue Knights submit revised offer (Mon 10am)

I actually put this bit of info forward to someone who is in contact with "our" prime investigator, i.e. David Leggat.

With regard to dropping into the SFL ... who is to say that the club on the field of play will recover and whether they don't think up a few sanctions still? Obviously, if we keep the core of our current squad we may get promotion by x-mas from Dvision 3 and 2, while on the other hand finance the Scottish lower clubs and thus enhancing Scottish football at base level. Maybe that is something that won't go amiss amongst the SFL clubs ... and hence they'll sure vote for our inclusion.

Still, it remains to be seen whether the SPL as we know it will be a league worth playing in by the time we might be back. Of course, there's always a chance for European football in spite of all this, if e.g. we win the Scottish Cup in 2013.

Will the support and the money-men have the stamina to wait another four or five years for a possible money spinning CL campaign? Will they think up a number of money spinning friendlies or challenge cups?

Edited by der Berliner

All they did at that stage was change the company name. Nothing else changed. The company remained the same.

They did subsequently get a newco to apparently play their games, pay their players and sell the tickets, while the plc owned the players and the ground. This is moving towards the scheme that is proposed by Miller, but the problem is that the information on what Celtic actually did is very unclear and there is very little publicly available information and they sure as hell aren't going to reveal it at the moment.

A decent journalist may want to ask questions about it, but nobody has taken up the challenge yet and I'm not holding my breath.

And there is hee haw chance of finding any of those in Scotland.

Have we lost it?

The FTT (First Tier Tribunal) is an appeal, it's not as clear cut as a guilty or not case, it's more of a "we want our money but how much we're not sure" situation. Our only hope is that if the FTT finds that we have good ground for appeal and that we didn't abuse EBT's after all. Letters of intent and verbal agreements may not be seen as contractual documents and therefore the EBT's would be valid simply as loans or gifts to high performing employees.

More than happy to be corrected if anybody knows better.

At the strangest of times, while playing one of the barmaids at connect4 a thought came to me.

In the days, even the hours leading up to CW finally “buying” us. Paul Murray piped up with his £25 MILLION “deal” to buy out DM.

We’ve been in admin roughly 80 days now, why can he, and the other Blue Knights (we’re told there’s about 10 seriously wealthy “BK’s”) only muster up £5MILLION with a man that is reportedly worth £200Million?????? (i know that’s not hard cash)

Where has that £25 Million gone Paul? Why can’t you get your hands on it now? You’ve had 80 days to raise that £25 Million that you said you could get in a matter of hours a year ago.

I appreciate that you will be keeping some money in your back pockets for when we come out of admin, but that is a huge gamble to play on our clubs future.

Something is not rite here Mister Murray

At the strangest of times, while playing one of the barmaids at connect4 a thought came to me.

In the days, even the hours leading up to CW finally “buying” us. Paul Murray piped up with his £25 MILLION “deal” to buy out DM.

We’ve been in admin roughly 80 days now, why can he, and the other Blue Knights (we’re told there’s about 10 seriously wealthy “BK’s”) only muster up £5MILLION with a man that is reportedly worth £200Million?????? (i know that’s not hard cash)

Where has that £25 Million gone Paul? Why can’t you get your hands on it now? You’ve had 80 days to raise that £25 Million that you said you could get in a matter of hours a year ago.

I appreciate that you will be keeping some money in your back pockets for when we come out of admin, but that is a huge gamble to play on our clubs future.

Apparently Paul Murray and the others involved in that last minute plan intended to borrow the £25m and have the fans pay it back via a share issue. Where they planned to borrow it from is another matter.... Ticketus?? :whistle:

I've thought that many times....and its one of the main reasons why I don't trust TBK's!!!

In essence, Paul Murray has had plans for over a year, yet still can't get a deal over the line - It certainly doesn't will me with confidence moving forward!!!

the less money they buy the club for the more they have to spend later. i think they are trying to get the club on the cheap but its a very dangerous game they are playing.

Quite possibly....but the problem arises when your competition has submitted a higher bid!!!