The RST told us to 'keep our powder dry'

But my suspicions is that he is not here for the long term but rather for short term gains, that is where we as a support could in effect be the beneficiaries of any such plan of Mr Miller's, of a quick turn around and cash for assets sale.

I just can't see a short term exit strategy - anyone really interested in owning the club could have bought it cheaply now, so who is there to pay a large premium in a few years time for albeit a club in better condition?

I think this smells of a rich man's retirement project that brings him a small income and no loss on investment. I can see Miller and a few of his cronies or family taking a comfortable wage for being on the board while basically working part time and I can't see him losing on his £12m investment.

SDM showed there are other ways to make money using your position as owner and it can be a pleasant way to strut about and be famous and revered.

I just can't see a short term exit strategy - anyone really interested in owning the club could have bought it cheaply now, so who is there to pay a large premium in a few years time for albeit a club in better condition?

I think this smells of a rich man's retirement project that brings him a small income and no loss on investment. I can see Miller and a few of his cronies or family taking a comfortable wage for being on the board while basically working part time and I can't see him losing on his £12m investment.

SDM showed there are other ways to make money using your position as owner and it can be a pleasant way to strut about and be famous and revered.

Actually that sounds the better option for me.

Just wondering with all supporters not wanting the club liquidated if they would be willing to pump money into the PLC to pay the creditors off and save the PLC? Or would they prefer to put their money behind the newco and football part of the club?

Just wondering with all supporters not wanting the club liquidated if they would be willing to pump money into the PLC to pay the creditors off and save the PLC? Or would they prefer to put their money behind the newco and football part of the club?

Isn't that precisely what the much-heralded "moneyed Rangers men" in The Blue Knights should have done if, as claimed, they're equally opposed to a newco?

I can't help feeling that TBK bid has been a bit of a sham. Ten rich men who collectively can't raise the price of a round of drinks and instead rely on a ticket agency and the supporters for their funding.

Very disappointing.

The RST is a busted flush. Dingwall was hanging on for fan representation on board etc.

The RST has had its day and with a small membership and limited suceess over past 7 years they simply cannot go on. End of the road.........and they know it.

I wrote this on the RST FB page last night, i was pretty drunk but i do stand by it>>>>>>>>>>>

RST. I'm sorry. But if BM does gain control. You need to disband. The venom you've spouted towards the guy will have been noted

It's no longer a jobs for the boys FC.

I know you're all Bears. But it's over for you. We need a fresh start with one supporters organisation with diplomatically appointed representatives.

Miller will know who's been snipping at him, and won't forget

Looks a right good fellowship has gathered in here.

Not everyone has to agree with you DB some of us can see further than our noses. Or the RST noses in this case.

Not everyone has to agree with you DB some of us can see further than our noses. Or the RST noses in this case.

No need to get intimate and personal here. I'm no "no-matter-what RST man" or "defender", just wondering about the open and continued animosity by some.