Bill Miller: Yes or No?

Are you happy Bill Miller could be our new custodian?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy Bill Miller could be our new custodian?

• Yes
    • No
    • Time will tell.

Rumours are he’ll be in Glasgow in the next few days. lets hope so as that in itself is a big step towards trust being gained. if he tried to do this from afar it would not look good in many eyes. he has to get a feel for the place, make things personal and engage with us

Rumours are he’ll be in Glasgow in the next few days. lets hope so as that in itself is a big step towards trust being gained. if he tried to do this from afar it would not look good in many eyes. he has to get a feel for the place, make things personal and engage with us

I do agree that he should not completely isolate himself from supporters, but given the sheer, pardon the french, fucking shambles that we've been in the last wee while, demo excepted, with all the in-fighting and tedious politics, disagreements and agendas, I don't really trust the majority of the fans' views or right to have a say in the running of the club.

I would be much happier if he just got on with things, listened to advisors he can trust in context of the Scottish game, but most importantly used his own successful business model on us without too much interference from emotional supporters.

I heard RSA's Ross Blyth on the blower on SSN yesterday - man spoke a lot of sense and I agree with him that my only doubt about Miller is why he's interested in Rangers at all.

But then, on the other hand we kept hearing how much of a supporter Whyte was, how much of a supporter so many of these links have been. And none of these situations worked in our advantage.

So maybe his interest is purely that he wants to get into sports in Europe, and sees an opportunity with us to turn us round, and make us profitable and healthy.

And that is fine by me.

Jury's out for me.

I want something to happen soon - and for it to be right for us.

However, I haven't seen any evidence from Miller or the BKs to inform me.

It would be naive of me to say yes or no on the back of media and forum tittle tattle.

I do agree that he should not completely isolate himself from supporters, but given the sheer, pardon the french, fucking shambles that we've been in the last wee while, demo excepted, with all the in-fighting and tedious politics, disagreements and agendas, I don't really trust the majority of the fans' views or right to have a say in the running of the club.

I would be much happier if he just got on with things, listened to advisors he can trust in context of the Scottish game, but most importantly used his own successful business model on us without too much interference from emotional supporters.

I heard RSA's Ross Blyth on the blower on SSN yesterday - man spoke a lot of sense and I agree with him that my only doubt about Miller is why he's interested in Rangers at all.

But then, on the other hand we kept hearing how much of a supporter Whyte was, how much of a supporter so many of these links have been. And none of these situations worked in our advantage.

So maybe his interest is purely that he wants to get into sports in Europe, and sees an opportunity with us to turn us round, and make us profitable and healthy.

And that is fine by me.

Makes sense danny. Thing is, if you’re going to put a lot of money and work into something, you wanna see it, get your hands on it or how ever you want to put that.

When the malboros had us they weren’t too hands on either mind you, they did it from canada for the most part (i think) and with todays technology, well no one on here needs to be taught to suck eggs there

Ha not arcording to ff mate, they have a big thread that claims he has no passport, which could be true but my god it's worth a read that thread if you want a good laugh.

Ha not arcording to ff mate, they have a big thread that claims he has no passport, which could be true but my god it's worth a read that thread if you want a good laugh.

No thanks. I find what they and the RST have done disgurting