6,8, 12 months time???

At times FS you came across as a sensible person who posts some great stuff, but then you let yourself down with this rubbish.

Perhaps in about 2-3 weeks time you may not think it's rubbish after all.

Wait a wee minute!

I didn't say "it's Miller or death" and I'm not yet 100% backing Bill Miller either because there's a lot of questions surrounding his interest, bid & plans.

Regarding the subject of "death" though (because this is VERY important), nobody, absolutely nobody could guarantee that a CVA would be approved or that the club could even survive long enough to get a CVA approved.

Paul Murray constantly body-swerved the newco subject and said that it was all about getting a CVA, but as soon as TBK joined forces with Kennedy, BK was immediately mentioning the newco route as a last resort as far as their plans were concerned when PM had previously said he didn't see it as an option at all.

So, there was a clear change of stance from TBK+BK on the newco subject. Why? Because they knew fine well that a CVA approval from the creditors wasn't guaranteed due to the major creditor HMRC and the looming EBT case result.

You're blaming all this on a grand conspiracy designed by Whyte, D&P and someone in the background (SDM?, LBG?), but what about HMRC? Why haven't the FTT delivered a verdict on the EBT case yet?

I still can't hear the fat lady singing yet!

As I said above To GA in about 2-3 weeks you may not think it's rubbish.

People at FF "quoting" Darrell King tonight ... i.e. that Miller might play hardball

He was floating the idea of what if Bill Miller has told the SPL that we won't accept any further football sanctions and that he will only bring the club into he SPL if there are none otherwise it's the SFL. Might only be a theory but then again he seems to be in know at times.

Seemed to get supported as feasible by Rodger Hannah and Fraser Wishart. The Kilmarnock chairman is also being realistic.

Well well.

I wish people would stop all this pish about fans not careing or taking an interest in who owns Rangers.

The fact is we have no say in who it will be, we never have. The problem we have is a few normal fans like to think they are super fans that call the shots, but in the real world they prob know little more than the average fan and have the same influence as the average fan, fuck all. They just dont want to accept the fact they are just normal everyday fans like 99.9% of the fan base.

I wish people would stop all this pish about fans not careing or taking an interest in who owns Rangers.

The fact is we have no say in who it will be, we never have. The problem we have is a few normal fans like to think they are super fans that call the shots, but in the real world they prob know little more than the average fan and have the same influence as the average fan, fuck all. They just dont want to accept the fact they are just normal everyday fans like 99.9% of the fan base.

I think the problem's more just because some fans are ignorant of what goes on they ergo assume every fan is ignorant of what's going on.

I think the problem's more just because some fans are ignorant of what goes on they ergo assume every fan is ignorant of what's going on.

This is an honest question FS, from what you are hearing do you think TBK will be coming in with another offer?

Will D&P not be taking their money from the oldco 11 million so be robbing our creditors and not the Newco Rangers?

This is an honest question FS, from what you are hearing do you think TBK will be coming in with another offer?

Will D&P not be taking their money from the oldco 11 million so be robbing our creditors and not the Newco Rangers?

I do not think they will raise their offer, that's my take on what I've been hearing.

As I understand it yes D&P monies comes from the £11m, oldco newco whatever way you want to dress it up the money is still Rangers money is it not?

I don't believe TBK's CAN raise their offer without greater financial backing....

I thought Kennedy was worth almost 400 million how much money do they need?