6,8, 12 months time???

They could try taking an interest instead of just sitting about waiting for someone to do it for them.

I'm sorry but I think that's unfair. Not everyone is clued up on what is happening at our club, we are fed drivel every single day, some truths, most lies & no-one knows who to believe or what to believe. All we have is hope. I think the attendances at meaningless games have proven that the fans ARE interested in whats happening at our club, nevermind the turnout when we marched to Hampden.

People like me who are clueless rely on people like you who are not clueless to explain these situations as best you can (& you guys have been doing a great job) but I take personal offence to the comment that we "should try taking an interest instead of sitting about".

I think the problem's more just because some fans are ignorant of what goes on they ergo assume every fan is ignorant of what's going on.

Ignorant of what mate?

I keep hearing this claim on this site and others that fans, dont have a clue or are ignorant of whats going on.

I notice from a post below you dont think TBK will up there offer, so what are we ignorant of? It's BM or nobody at the moment as in your own words TBK wont or cant step up.