First summer departure confirmed.

Ability aside(good player) he was in his time with us Mr consistent. For a player to be with a club for 6 years and be as consistent as he has been is a fucking good achievement by any standards. I'd much prefer a player to be consistent over 6 years than for a player to be great say 3 out of the 6 years and not so great the other 3. Deserves a good send off in his farewell at Ibrox today. Best of luck Sasa and thank you.

For someone so technically astute, his ability to close down crosses was abysmal. He was a decent player, no more, and half the reason he didn't get caught out of position was because he rarely ventured forward. He was a very defensive LB who didn't really offer effective balance on the left wing.

His distribution was often extremely poor as well.

Pretty unfair mate as he came to us as a CB. Totally different out there at LB.

Guest Danna

Aye and I suppose Whittaker, broadfoot and Bartley did it better on the right, Sansa 5 times a better defender than all three put together, we loose our goals from crosses from our right back position not left back - cannt believe anyone would dish Sasa - Justin that's right he doesnt bomb forward enough and leave gaping holes that drag our central defence out of position.

Guest Danna
Aye and I suppose Whittaker, broadfoot and Bartley did it better on the right, Sansa 5 times a better defender than all three put together, we loose our goals from crosses from our right back position not left back - cannt believe anyone would dish Sasa - Justin that's right he doesnt bomb forward enough and leave gaping holes that drag our central defence out of position.

Sorry about spelling a few wee millers tonight

You make him sound crap Danny which is a bit unfair.

Maybe I sound a touch harsh, but while I wish the guy well, I am not about to start calling him a brilliant left back. We failed to get a decent LB since Numan left, going through Ball, Vignal, etc. Hell we even tried Bernard. Papac did a consistent job out there but it was never his primary position. It was just a slot where we felt we had someone suitable enough. Although Ally was probably the first manager since we signed Papac to realise we needed more than just one decent guy for that position.